BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
DPC shown how Lazy he is by not making a Happy 4th of July Render this Year, so here ar the old ones
View attachment 3799752
View attachment 3799751
Why couldn't DPC swap Bella and Jill's heads onto each others bodies? Would be so much happier with Bella's head on Jill's body (perhaps Raizen or another Daz wizard can make fan-art with this head swap ...)! I might even follow her path if that were the case ... but alas I just cannot bring myself to declare for racoon Jill the goblin queen.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Considering we were discussing heights just yesterday. There is something very wrong with heights in this one - with all of them!
more than likely they are on bare feet, so none of them is in any high heels or shoe. So this is their original height

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
more than likely they are on bare feet, so none of them is in any high heels or shoe. So this is their original height
In 1, they are both in bare feet (assuming) and Josy is roughly Sage's eyes.
In 2, they are both in flats and Josy is roughly Sage's chin.
In 3, Sage is in heels & Josy is standing on tippytoes and a bit less than Sage's chin.
In 4, Sage is in flats & Josy in heels, which would put her roughly around Sage's chin.

So chin height is probably the most likely and Josy is either wearing heels at the beach, or standing on a box. ;)
I can actually see Josy saying, I don't want to be short in our photo, get me a box. :ROFLMAO:

sage-josy2.jpg sage-josy1.png sage-josy-3.png sage-josy-4.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
In 1, they are both in bare feet (assuming) and Josy is roughly Sage's eyes.
In 2, they are both in flats and Josy is roughly Sage's chin.
In 3, Sage is in heels & Josy is standing on tippytoes and a bit less than Sage's chin.
In 4, Sage is in flats & Josy in heels, which would put her roughly around Sage's chin.

So chin height is probably the most likely and Josy is either wearing heels at the beach, or standing on a box. ;)
I can actually see Josy saying, I don't want to be short in our photo, get me a box. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3799982 View attachment 3799983 View attachment 3799985 View attachment 3799986
DPC got Peter Jackson's non-union Mexican equivalent to use forced perspective like on El Hobbito :HideThePain:

Mar 9, 2019
speaking of realistic estimates, what happened to the person who was doing that big list of numbers per episode? haven't see one in ages.
Are you talking about mpa71

I've wondered that myself, I've chalked it up to him taking a sabbatical from this thread. He still reacts to certain posts here and there but hasn't done the numbers since last November - before episode 10 was released.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes