MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
honestly I think she's too big a part of MCs history to not have a path. Doesn't mean she will, but i think it's highly likely.
She could end up being the main serious LI on the others path. Kinda working her way back into his affections as well as being the "cheater" option. Rio got swiped not sure how that will end. Depending on Quinn's reaction could be a negative for MC/quinn path. I've already stated why I don't think Nicole's path will work out. Not sure on Zoey's take on being with another girl yet so that makes me wonder about the Lily path. Maybe he'll mess around with both and have another decision/epiphany later on. Or maybe she might accept the fact that MC is sleeping around more since he's changed into more of what she wanted in the bedroom, at least until later on when he has to make a choice again. The cheater option/points leads me to believe there will be another major relationship decision in the future.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Man this is such a good game, i come back to it to get the feeling of shit out of my eyes and ears! Just amazing! I feel like if the dev was on here taken down reviews LIKE OTHER GAMES/DEVS, it would be number 1 in the rankings.
Yep, DPC is one of the first devs, but at the first position I will put EvaKiss. But it’s only my taste.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
they at least will have one each hopefully more
I started a 2nd run and oh man... I still don't like the duo, mostly because I don't see how the MC should end up in a position to tell them he's sorry... sorry about what?
No idea if it will ever be possible but I've now made a (side) mission of mine to make them split, even if I'm not on their path :devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I started a 2nd run and oh man... I still don't like the duo, mostly because I don't see how the MC should end up in a position to tell them he's sorry... sorry about what?
No idea if it will ever be possible but I've now made a (side) mission of mine to make them split, even if I'm not on their path :devilish:
I feel pretty strong that Josy and Maya will break up no matter the mc does that where things seem to be headed to me anyway

Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I feel pretty strong that Josy and Maya will break up no matter the mc does that where things seem to be headed to me anyway
To be honest would be nice to have the 2 options, of them remaining together or not, regardless of the situation withe MC, but could probably complicate things form a development point of view...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To be honest would be nice to have the 2 options, of them remaining together or not, regardless of the situation withe MC, but could probably complicate things form a development point of view...
Feel like mc was always meant to pick one of them most of the game is about with one of them more then a throule relationship

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not necessarily a lover of these terms, but if we want to discuss it... the MC despite possible sexual exploits is not that much of an "alpha" and to be honest the game wouldn't probably work if he was.
I mean he acted like a total whiny bitch in episode 4. it was even more pathetic, than when he lose to troy, and he was all like " / sniffs / But my guitar " and Troy throw his ass off :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
sadly, That might be a possibility.
Personally, (and I'm only guessing), we will stay with both for a while yet till close to the end (for rendering/dialogue purposes). Then we will have option to stay with both, or choose one or the other. (I'm playing 3 paths on them, just in case).

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Personally, (and I'm only guessing), we will stay with both for a while yet till close to the end (for rendering/dialogue purposes). Then we will have option to stay with both, or choose one or the other. (I'm playing 3 paths on them, just in case).
Imo even IF they split up would make absolutely no sense for Maya to become available for the MC, it will defeat the whole game (for her character at least).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Personally I think there no chance of getting both Josy and Maya it one or neither but at this point it only guessing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes