Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just read the progress update and when I read "I've been adding more lewd scenes than I originally planned for this episode, which is awesome as it means that a wider variety of girls are getting some spotlight." First thing that came to mind was more Madame Rose lol.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
and on the Sage path, can't wait to see who Sage has in mind for 3some fun. perhaps her new friendship with Jill will bear fruit.
on the others path, perhaps Josy's lingering feelings for the mc could lead to some fun with her and Lily since Lily finds her hot as fuck..
Sage + Jill is the ultimate combo in this game. I don't think it will ever happen, and if so, only in the last season, probably on last episode.

Reactions: Steuan

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sage + Jill is the ultimate combo in this game. I don't think it will ever happen, and if so, only in the last season, probably on last episode.
As someone that generally dislikes threesomes my ideal combo would be Sage + Zoey. Sage + Josy is my 2nd pick. and 3rd for me would be either Sage + Camellia or Nicole. Honorable mention pick while not an ideal combo for me or one of my favorite picks I do think Sage and Maya could make alot of sense as well, seeing how nice Sage is to her and helping her out and everything.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
As someone that generally dislikes threesomes my ideal combo would be Sage + Zoey. Sage + Josy is my 2nd pick. and 3rd for me would be either Sage + Camellia or Nicole. Honorable mention pick while not an ideal combo for me or one of my favorite picks I do think Sage and Maya could make alot of sense as well, seeing how nice Sage is to her and helping her out and everything.
Yeah, if there is a Sage + Maya + Josy foursome on the throuples path, I can definitely see MC and Maya being the bait, and Josy willingly along for the ride. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ModiThorrson

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Josy and Heather 3some would be an awesome way to give Tommy the FUCK YOU that needs to happen. that could then open up a war with him for the presidency after Rusty graduates. if the game goes that far. which it probably wont in my lifetime. Have Josy and Heather give Tommy a big smile and flip him the bird as they head out. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
just read the progress update and when I read "I've been adding more lewd scenes than I originally planned for this episode, which is awesome as it means that a wider variety of girls are getting some spotlight." First thing that came to mind was more Madame Rose lol.
The worst part is that you're right about that. :HideThePain:
9bd0f8f82dc8eb8a1d036ceee4013d44a4e51d389c37e676a7b7ddd9bdcfa47f.jpg

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Winning combinations:
#1) Sage + Jade
#2) Sage + Josy + Maya
#3) Sage + Lily + Nicole
#4) Sage + Bella
#5) Sage + Heather (lol the walk of shame for this would be awesome)
Perfect winning combinations :
#1) MC +Chad +Troy :KappaPride:
#2)MC + Josy+ Tommy (DIK's for life,and into every hole :p)
#3)MC +Maya+Derek (beautiful incestuous fraternities :giggle:)
#4)MC +Jill + Bianca (B-B-iaaaanca.. :love::love:)
#5)MC+all the DIK's +Arieth ("itching here,warts there,venereal diseases everywhere"..:cautious::cautious:)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
#5)MC+all the DIK's +Arieth ("itching here,warts there,venereal diseases everywhere"..:cautious::cautious:)
At this rate you are going to make my psychologist a millionaire if I keep reading your comments haha. :HideThePain:
Sopra.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Winning combinations:
#1) Sage + Jade
#2) Sage + Josy + Maya
#3) Sage + Lily + Nicole
#4) Sage + Bella
#5) Sage + Heather (lol the walk of shame for this would be awesome)
#1) Isabella + Nora
#2) Jill + Bianca
#3) Isabella + Jill
#4) Sage + Camila

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only Chad/Troy scenes i want to see are when the mc outs them to the entire university as revenge for their shit. will be hilarious to see Dawe's reaction to his idol being outed as a fag. and then he realizes he is a fag too and joins them in their fagness. and then the whole Alpha frat become fags. obviously Caleb is a closeted fag judging by how he is so repulsed by Arieth trying to get with him.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
In a polyamorous relationship i would think that the "permission" is implied as it's a poly relationship not a harem. though I guess it would be specific to the relationship, if the story were to get that detailed. In the case of the throuple I think it's implied as the MC joined their existing relationship, and having some sort of expectation that they would ok it with him would be silly.
Yeah, that's actually why I mentioned it. The netorase definition of "a love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist" doesn't mention it has to be explicit permission/approval or outside of a poly structure, so theoretically the consent in a triad could mean it qualifies for the tag in addition to the polyamory tag depending on the specifics of the relationship.

Honestly that's not necessarily a problem since it can give additional insight into what type of polyamory the game includes (i.e. does it have just polyamory tag or both tags).

Anyways, getting a bit off topic for this thread so I'll end my comments on it here.

Last edited:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
You forgot best one:
Jacob + Zoey while MC watches and holds Zoe's hand #truelove

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
#1) Isabella + Nora
#2) Jill + Bianca
#3) Isabella + Jill
#4) Sage + Camila
These are acceptable, but I don't see the appeal of Sage + Camila storywise. Camila is an easy fuck, so there's really no achievement in this threesome.

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
What about
MC + Jill + Tybalt + watermelon?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
What about
MC + Jill + Tybalt + watermelon?
get real, no way would Jill ever let Tyballs near her with his tiny wittle peepee when she gets hourly fucking with mc and his huge dick. the only way this is kind of going to happen is Tyballs outside her window spying on Jill while mc is ramming her ass with his drill and Tyballs is outside jerking his tiny wittle peepee crying and wishing that he had a big dick too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes