1 mc + Sally + Quinn + Elena. lights on, JB is outside and look through windows
2 mc + Rio + Lily + Zoey
3 mc + the girls who sleep in mc bed on others path if he stay
4 mc + Bianca + Jill
5 never see again Madam Rose

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Dare to Dream Brother!
7 of those extra lewd scenes are going to be MR, just to piss us off, while DPC sits back pissing himself laughing.
oh, i am not pissed off. i dont lose anything, only dpc. i am just sad for losing potential content with Lily + other girls in club or anything fun. Madam Rose is just wasting of dpc's resources, at least for me.
i think she has more scenes than fun:ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I thought this was a visual novel?!? I can't go 5 minutes without some stupid ass, time wasting game play.
you think that's bad, wait until you get to the part where you have to repair the mansion and plan parties. Personally I enjoy those activities but something tells me that you don't. :KEK:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
you think that's bad, wait until you get to the part where you have to repair the mansion and plan parties. Personally I enjoy those activities but something tells me that you don't. :KEK:
I don't mind them the first couple of times. But by the time I get to the 12th, they can be very annoying.

Reactions: Riaman

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I don't mind them the first couple of times. But by the time I get to the 12th, they can be very annoying.
That's my super power bro, the advantage of being a boring man is that I can do repetitive activities without suffering too much wear and tear. Of course that doesn't change the fact that the new math mini-game broke my balls. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If you choose to skip mini-games, you may miss out on minor special events that happen during, or as a result of, the mini-game.
Is there a list of said special events that are tied to the minigames?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That's my super power bro, the advantage of being a boring man is that I can do repetitive activities without suffering too much wear and tear. Of course that doesn't change the fact that the new math mini-game broke my balls. :KEK:
Out of all the minigames I'll take only brawler. Which means I'll take nothing :Kappa:
2reqtg (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think some additional scenes but I can't confirm it because I have always played with the mini-games activated. :HideThePain:
I think I played without minigames once, and the only thing I remember being different is that you lose to Caleb.

Unless I'm misremembering, since a "win" is just a draw, like with Chad.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think I played without minigames once, and the only thing I remember being different is that you lose to Caleb.

Unless I'm misremembering, since a "win" is just a draw, like with Chad.
to beat him without the mini-game activated you have to enter the exact combination of hits or you lose. And ye, it's definitely a draw since you can't knock caleb out and since it's not a legal fight you can't win by points either. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
to beat him without the mini-game activated you have to enter the exact combination of hits or you lose. And ye, it's definitely a draw since you can't knock caleb out and since it's not a legal fight you can't win by points either. :KEK:
Since Chad and Caleb are too tough to defeat just with punches and kicks, we should switch to a more... refined, style of combat :KEK:
1000074449.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes