1 english
1 math
1 party planning
1 fish feeding
mini games.
maybe there will be that weird cube mini game what want mc opening

and probably dpc will make 1-2 new one
after gta preview, i feel there is chance for yoga mini game:cautious:
at this point im surprised there isn't a sex minigame I remember playing newgrounds back in the day that place was full of games with sex minigames

Mar 9, 2019
You better not ask
View attachment 3831510

But if you really wanna know....
*Sigh* Fucking Tom Jones. You know, if I had a nickel for every time Josy has unintentionally gotten It's Not Unusual stuck in my head, I'd have 20 cents. It isn't a lot but the fact it's happened four times in the last year, I'd say that's a little unusual.
Coincidence_or_Conspiracy.gif

I know Fry is your vibe Joshy92 but knowing you, you're just sad there are no cummy kisses in this post.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
*Sigh* Fucking Tom Jones. You know, if I had a nickel for every time Josy has unintentionally gotten It's Not Unusual stuck in my head, I'd have 20 cents. It isn't a lot but the fact it's happened four times in the last year, I'd say that's a little unusual.
View attachment 3832953

I know Fry is your vibe Joshy92 but knowing you, you're just sad there are no cummy kisses in this post.
What's New Pussycat?

screenshot0001.png

Sex Bomb

bella.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The reason why you're not getting Sage's 100% scene at the HOT's party (again)

View attachment 3833110
I think it took me like 10+ runs before I got Sage’s full lewd scene :LOL:
not me other than my first time playing sages path. As I don't like friends with benfits path for Sage so I literally don't have sex with anyone until Sage in chapter 7 at the Hot's party.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
not me other than my first time playing sages path. As I don't like friends with benfits path for Sage so I literally don't have sex with anyone until Sage in chapter 7 at the Hot's party.
You're a Sage fan, bro. We all can fail to get the 100% scene, but you? You shouldn't. Sage must be disappointed. :LUL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You're a Sage fan, bro. We all can fail to get the 100% scene, but you? You shouldn't. Sage must be disappointed. :LUL:
it was when I used play on the dark side of AVN's and would play my first playthrough as a Manwhore, now I don't manwhore anymore unless there is a reason to and that is my very last save im all about the solo paths

Steuan

May 3, 2024
it was when I used play on the dark side of AVN's and would play my first playthrough as a Manwhore, now I don't manwhore anymore unless there is a reason to and that is my very last save im all about the solo paths
I see. Well, the Others' path is my fav one. Then Sage's, then MJ's, then Bella's, and lastly Jill's. Honestly, I'm not very interested in the MGs' stories. They're all good, don't get me wrong... DPC is a great writer. But seeing the character development of the SGs and learning their backgrounds appeal to me more. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: dvstt

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I bring the updated version of my notes from DPC updates status.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR

DPC is at over 265 animations posed (probably), when he was at around 200 it was said they were 60-70% posed, which would mean the total number of animations for the update was around 300-310, however, most recently DPC added more lewd scenes to the update, those scene which contain most of the game animations.

So with that said, the total animation number probably jumped from 300-310 to 330-340. Considering this, it means the update currently has around 80% posed animations, with a not insignificant number yet to be posed, around 60-80.

Static wise I have way less data, but DPC is probably around 4K rn, which would means they are around 2K+ left to do, but those were never the issue and could probably be posed/rendered in less than a month if DPC focused totally in that.

No, the issue are the animations (all 60fps now btw), which can render from anywhere from 5 to 8 per week depending on the load, currently the queue has around 55 animations, which could take from 7 weeks to render in a best case scene scenario to over 11 in the worst case which would take us to the end of october.

Also, despite the need to pose quite a few animations yet, DPC will probably only go back to posing animations when the queue goes down to less than 20, which is at least 4-6 weeks from now.

Basically forget about the update before december lol.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
at this point im surprised there isn't a sex minigame I remember playing newgrounds back in the day that place was full of games with sex minigames
it would be fun :D
s rank - she unconscious
a rank - she cum 2x
b rank - she cum
c rank - acceptable performance
d rank - the girl will give you one last chance
e rank - the girl dont want see you anymore

you forgot nora's chem class mini game
ah, yes, thanks. that was a good mini game btw

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes