Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I really want mona to come back :( DPC really did her dirty. Guess she got caught in a house fire on her way home

Also speaking of Darkwen sometimes I do wonder who simps harder him or Joshy.
Mona will eventually come back (not sure about sex scenes) when prostitution racket saga is to be completed. Sage's character arc can't end without bringing Maya (already helping her) and Mona to justice.

DPC is probably waiting for Season 4 to conclude that arc. Or paradigm shift will fasten things. Still it's too soon for her to be back.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Mona will eventually come back (not sure about sex scenes) when prostitution racket saga is to be completed. Sage's character arc can't end without bringing Maya (already helping her) and Mona to justice.

DPC is probably waiting for Season 4 to conclude that arc. Or paradigm shift will fasten things. Still it's too soon for her to be back.
DPC will bring Mona back, and reveal she is the mastermind behind everything.

She will also be revealed as the daughter of Leah and the Acting Lessons MC, who traveled back in time to destroy B&R before Tremolo and his future wife can have their son: John Connor :KEK:

Reactions: Ricthequick

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Im not sure about justice in the prostitution plot anymore.

During the talk with Camilla it became apparent that they are all doing this willingly and could even set their boundaries (like Camilla only doing gloryholes) to pay for their college.

Like usually Quinn is just the worse version of Lily who makes way more money with stripping compared to the other girls whoring themself out.

Not counting Maya, they all choose this way to earn money to pay for college.

Exposing the prostitution network (burke who isn’t even there anymore?) would expose most of Sage‘s sisters as whores. I doubt that’s in anyone’s interest.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Im not sure about justice in the prostitution plot anymore.

During the talk with Camilla it became apparent that they are all doing this willingly and could even set their boundaries (like Camilla only doing gloryholes) to pay for their college.

Like usually Quinn is just the worse version of Lily who makes way more money with stripping compared to the other girls whoring themself out.

Not counting Maya, they all choose this way to earn money to pay for college.

Exposing the prostitution network (burke who isn’t even there anymore?) would expose most of Sage‘s sisters as whores. I doubt that’s in anyone’s interest.
Yeah, Quinn isn't the best in maths and economics. Idk why they all don't become strippers instead, maybe the dance moves are too hard (they need Anthony Sensei for real). Even her original weed deals were too cheap, she doubled her prices. Tommy switches to Vinny saying he can't afford it anymore. But according to Lily even Quinn's new prices are lower than Vinny. This part of story makes no sense. I trust maths of Lily over "chess expert" Quinn or retarded Tommy.

Though I seriously believe prostitution racket won't end quietly. It's too good deal to be true for Steven and man whore MC right now atleast on Sage's path.
At the minimum I think Sage will come to know privately and it will destroy her relationship with his Dad and Man whore MC if on Sage route, if not through legal route.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
DPC will bring Mona back, and reveal she is the mastermind behind everything.

She will also be revealed as the daughter of Leah and the Acting Lessons MC, who traveled back in time to destroy B&R before Tremolo and his future wife can have their son: John Connor :KEK:
Acting lessons MC looked like He was John boy's and Rusty's son.

• Wow
Reactions: Ricthequick

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, Quinn isn't the best in maths and economics. Idk why they all don't become strippers instead, maybe the dance moves are too hard (they need Anthony Sensei for real). Even her original weed deals were too cheap, she doubled her prices. Tommy switches to Vinny saying he can't afford it anymore. But according to Lily even Quinn's new prices are lower than Vinny. This part of story makes no sense. I trust maths of Lily over "chess expert" Quinn or retarded Tommy.

Though I seriously believe prostitution racket won't end quietly. It's too good deal to be true for Steven and man whore MC right now atleast on Sage's path.
At the minimum I think Sage will come to know privately and it will destroy her relationship with his Dad and Man whore MC if on Sage route, if not through legal route.
Tommy bought from Vinny because of the fallout with Quinn not because of the new prices if I remember it correctly.

The main drama will be Sage vs Quinn imo, Quinn just entirely fucked her over.

Not only turning the sorority into a whorehouse but using Sage‘s dad to set it up? We were shown already how pissed and angry Sage reacted when Quinn talked about Sage asking her family for money/support.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. We've speculated how much control / protection / input Burke has into Quinn's Restaurant / Drugs. With him, effectively out of the way, what will happen next?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It will be interesting to see how it plays out. We've speculated how much control / protection / input Burke has into Quinn's Restaurant / Drugs. With him, effectively out of the way, what will happen next?
I think the restaurant is over, Quinn already mentioned that she doesnt intend to stay at college for long anymore (after the talk with burke). Her patron is gone, they could probably still make the small bucks but is that enough?

And at this point .. really just go stripping or do onlyfans if you want to earn money with your body, more money and less getting fucked by strangers :ROFLMAO:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Tommy bought from Vinny because of the fallout with Quinn not because of the new prices if I remember it correctly.

The main drama will be Sage vs Quinn imo, Quinn just entirely fucked her over.

Not only turning the sorority into a whorehouse but using Sage‘s dad to set it up? We were shown already how pissed and angry Sage reacted when Quinn talked about Sage asking her family for money/support.
Tommy did say he can't afford it anymore. But maybe it was due to multiple reasons. Breaking of trust and doubling of prices. And Vinny might have given him a sweet introductory discount just to dupe him later on. Both Tommy and Quinn are such dumbasses.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I think Quinn's drug deal is totally separate from Restaurant business. Either way restaurant is done for, Riona's kidnapping is Vinny message to her back off from his turf. She's so done.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She's already hooked. Rolling is just how she justifies the relationship. In her mind, if she has an official "boyfriend" instead of a "fuckbuddy" she can't continue to be a stripper and make the money she needs.

It was pretty obvious in the tent. "I'm not going to stay cause that's not rolling", but then crawls in and snuggles anyway. "Here, play with my boobs, so it's not romantic".

Whatever it's called, on Lily path, Lily IS Tremolo's girlfriend.
i think this is important, she isnt gf at this moment while still working and stuff, because it can show us how high moral has she about relationship and how much is she serius about an official relationship.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Okay, this is the most realistic theory, probably right btw. Buuut... Bella was also on a dry spell, maybe it escaleted a bit more than it has with MC, my guess would be a kiss then they realise it and things becomes awkward.

About the door, which ones are realistic to you guys? I think it might be her husband belongings and Jill helped her pack. Either that or some BDSM stuff but that I don't think Jill would even understand.
There is that instance where she reacts badly if you pet call her mommy. My fear is that while it was played as a joke, she might keep stuff from a child they lost in that room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Educifer

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There is that instance where she reacts badly if you pet call her mommy. My fear is that while it was played as a joke, she might keep stuff from a child they lost in that room.
Based on what I've seen so far, that would appear to be most likely. It will be a very sad & confronting storyline (and personal to me), but I think you are right. I also have great faith, if DPC does decide to touch that topic, that he will treat it respectfully.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Based on what I've seen so far, that would appear to be most likely. It will be a very sad & confronting storyline (and personal to me), but I think you are right. I also have great faith, if DPC does decide to touch that topic, that he will treat it respectfully.
There's a simple solution to all of this: make her a mommy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

To be fair MC pays $500 for a thresome, we only see the interactions with him pretty much, but on a campus full of horny guys you don't need to charge thousands of dollars, you wouldn't get many using your services.

And that is what makes it more akin to actual prostitution, on the volume is decent, but for the single girl isn't that much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes