mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
maybe i am blind, but i dont see slave tag and dont remember anything about it
Yeah, I went to look, thinking I'd never seen one. Saw the "Twins" tag though, and had an embarrassingly long moment trying to think when the hell I'd seen twins in this game :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, I went to look, thinking I'd never seen one. Saw the "Twins" tag though, and had an embarrassingly long moment trying to think when the hell I'd seen twins in this game :ROFLMAO:
More faults of the tags system. Tags should be just fetishes, or major themes (eg graphical violence), not just tag the mere existence of something in the story.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You're not the only one. I read your comment and went what the hell, trying to think through all of them. Until I suddenly realized I'm an idiot. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mintymuz

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
More faults of the tags system. Tags should be just fetishes, or major themes (eg graphical violence), not just tag the mere existence of something in the story.
Yeah, agreed. This one in particular is a really good example. It's like tagging "MILF" because there are hot mothers in the game, but they're not lewdable, they are just there.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
She's already hooked. Rolling is just how she justifies the relationship. In her mind, if she has an official "boyfriend" instead of a "fuckbuddy" she can't continue to be a stripper and make the money she needs.

It was pretty obvious in the tent. "I'm not going to stay cause that's not rolling", but then crawls in and snuggles anyway. "Here, play with my boobs, so it's not romantic".

Whatever it's called, on Lily path, Lily IS Tremolo's girlfriend.
Hehe, my man. I know I know... I was kidding lol LILY and NICOLE are the first girls we can call as GFs in the Others' path. Open relationship? Yeah. But a GF is a GF, right? :p

I think, Quinn and Riona will be the next ones... and then Nora and finally Zoey. :giggle:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Hehe, my man. I know I know... I was kidding lol LILY and NICOLE are the first girls we can call as GFs in the Others' path. Open relationship? Yeah. But a GF is a GF, right? :p

I think, Quinn and Riona will be the next ones... and then Nora and finally Zoey. :giggle:
Lily, Nicole, Nora and even Quinn allright, Zoey on the other hand... back to Cali you hearthless smurf!
Joking I'll 200% also have a path with her, if it's even possible, no idea why but have a feeling is not meant to be :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was quite relieved. It just didn't feel like right.:sick:

All is right with the world again. :love:
im happy Fry is back but still gonna take a minute to get used to feels like it's a slightly different fry picture feels more close up than it was before haha.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
im happy Fry is back but still gonna take a minute to get used to feels like it's a slightly different fry picture feels more close up than it was before haha.
I thought it was just my imagination. But if you saw it too, it must be a new one.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Mona will eventually come back (not sure about sex scenes) when prostitution racket saga is to be completed. Sage's character arc can't end without bringing Maya (already helping her) and Mona to justice.

DPC is probably waiting for Season 4 to conclude that arc. Or paradigm shift will fasten things. Still it's too soon for her to be back.
this.gif

Lily, Nicole, Nora and even Quinn allright, Zoey on the other hand... back to Cali you hearthless smurf!
Joking I'll 200% also have a path with her, if it's even possible, no idea why but have a feeling is not meant to be :unsure:
I'm not a big fan of Zoey either. But she knows her mistakes, and is a cool girl. I think she deserves one last chance. :)

Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

I'm the opposite, it feels to me like Lily, Quinn & Zoey will get endings. Not so sure about Nicole, Rio or Nora.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I thought it was just my imagination. But if you saw it too, it must be a new one.
I also thought it looked slightly different! Maybe he took a screenshot or something.

But in any case, I'm glad Fry is back. So glad, I'll even look at Fry's back...side.
Pressed Ham.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I still don't know who i'll pick at the end of the day when we get to it eventually as my main save / girl Zoey or Sage. I like both of them best kind of for the same where I think they are good for the MC and how they treat the MC like a friend first . Even with Zoey having a major mistake I do think she is ultimately good to have in the MC's life as that one mistake to me doesn't erase all the good she has done for him in the past. Tho I admit Zoey does make for a 1/2 okay love story too. Plus Milton749 knows I like my childhood friends , and find it hard to say no to them.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes