Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Rio imo is Mis(s) Direct, first the stalker, now Vinnie, she'll be back... I hope
Zoey might be one to get a bad ending, and no I'm not saying it because I don't like her too much, but because of that animated intro for the last episode... no idea why but gives me foreshadowing feelings
If you're going to feel that way for an animated intro, it's not even foreshadowing but straight up flashforward misery in the Episode 9 opening. But Bella will be okay. She will be okay.

I am not coping.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Rio imo is Mis(s) Direct, first the stalker, now Vinnie, she'll be back... I hope
Zoey might be one to get a bad ending, and no I'm not saying it because I don't like her too much, but because of that animated intro for the last episode... no idea why but gives me foreshadowing feelings
I'm not much a Zoey fan, her fans will for sure get a Zoey ending, but for rest of scenarios Zoey needs to accept reality and move on. It will be the best for her. But Let's see how much cat fights she will get in to steal MC from established relationships. Or she will take it maturely and concludes this is end of their romantic journey.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
If you're going to feel that way for an animated intro, it's not even foreshadowing but straight up flashforward misery in the Episode 9 opening. But Bella will be okay. She will be okay.

I am not coping.
Hehe yes there's no cell in my body that wants for something bad to happen to Bella, so I simply ignore any possible sign! :love:

I've been trying a bit of everything (and I'm sure I still miss a bunch), but so far no path has even come close to Bella's...

superbella.jpg
(yes I know I repost a lot of stuff, I'm just a lazyass like that haha)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
idk unless DPC changes his mind I heard from others that he said the game won't be as dark as AL just guess depends on what you mean by bad ending for Zoey. Her ending up alone and loney I can see that depending on our choices but I wouldn't pick such an ending on any save anyways I think it's to cruel / harsh.

A bad ending where she gets killed or seriously hurt I doubt it unless he changes his mind from what I read in the past. But I secretly hope Dark ending aren't off the table because with the whole Vinny plotline I think would make sense for something to go wrong based on our choices.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Hehe yes there's no cell in my body that wants for something bad to happen to Bella, so I simply ignore any possible sign! :love:

I've been trying a bit of everything (and I'm sure I still miss a bunch), but so far no path has even come close to Bella's...

View attachment 3814169
I don't think Bella is in any danger, rather she is the Danger :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3814169
I saw the secret message in your comment ;)
Bella Eat Ass.gif

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
She is in danger on my saves if it's her or someone else unless it's Quinn. I like Bella as a character but not a LI
I like her as both, story and LI, but to be fair that's also down to age, no matter how hard I try to identify with a 19 years old college student... I'm more than twice his age.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Despite MC having voiced some aversion to having a kid at his age, he's still courting a single mother. This isn't even touching the fact that he's dumping loads in a woman who said she wants kids on their first date, but at least that would be his kid.

Just imagine what will happen when MC finally decides he can be a dad to Marvin...
View attachment Tremolo Becomes a Step-Father.mp4

Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Despite MC having voiced some aversion to having a kid at his age, he's still courting a single mother. This isn't even touching the fact that he's dumping loads in a woman who said she wants kids on their first date, but at least that would be his kid.

Just imagine what will happen when MC finally decides he can be a dad to Marvin...
I'm pretty sure when we meet Marvin, he will be far more mature and smarter than Tremolo. ;)

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

View attachment 3814254
Man whore MC thinks from his Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
More faults of the tags system. Tags should be just fetishes, or major themes (eg graphical violence), not just tag the mere existence of something in the story.
Tag systems are all but useless anyway, it's not just here. Every place a tag system exists it's over use renders it worthless. Are there twins in BaD? Yes. Is there anything to do with a twins kink? Nope. Is this game about femdom? Not even a little. Is there a couple of optional scenes where it can happen? Sure. Does the tag system help you decide what type of game this is? Not even a little.

Maybe some sort of major and lesser tag system would help, where major themes could be identified, and lesser optional content could be shown but not intimated as major content.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3814254
Until we see Martin it is impossible to think of an ending with Nicole. It is the most extreme and least believable relationship

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Tag systems are all but useless anyway, it's not just here. Every place a tag system exists it's over use renders it worthless. Are there twins in BaD? Yes. Is there anything to do with a twins kink? Nope. Is this game about femdom? Not even a little. Is there a couple of optional scenes where it can happen? Sure. Does the tag system help you decide what type of game this is? Not even a little.

Maybe some sort of major and lesser tag system would help, where major themes could be identified, and lesser optional content could be shown but not intimated as major content.
They're overhauling the tag system now. Don't know if it they are still looking for suggestions or not, but you should go and put stuff like this there too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes