ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
That part is so fucking stupid DPC probably made it that way to avoid all the crying lol.
it's not like gay guys haven't been known to father children before. I tend to think of it as, he was able to get through it in the past, but as time has gone on he's avoided it as he's realized that he's not actually into women. When chad tells sage that he's never cheated on her, it makes me wonder if he's telling the truth and either hasn't actually slept with troy yet, or that he's been with troy the whole time and was technically cheating on him with sage. I would think the former is the more likely option though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
it's not like gay guys haven't been known to father children before. I tend to think of it as, he was able to get through it in the past, but as time has gone on he's avoided it as he's realized that he's not actually into women. When chad tells sage that he's never cheated on her, it makes me wonder if he's telling the truth and either hasn't actually slept with troy yet, or that he's been with troy the whole time and was technically cheating on him with sage. I would think the former is the more likely option though.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Chad being gay.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That part is so fucking stupid DPC probably made it that way to avoid all the crying lol.
Yeah, I get it, but the more you deviate from controversy the more stupid/nuts Sage seems for staying in that relationship and not picking up on any red flag. Its the same with the prostitution/drugs stuff. I am afraid there is no world where Sage doesn't gets damaged as a character at the end of those storylines...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, Sage literally tells Chad that "it's about fucking time you start getting more physical with me, too". It's funny and shows us that maybe Jill isn't the only unrealistically naive girl in the game, but that's what she says.
Here it has nothing to do with the naivete of the characters but with dpc's willingness to keep away from certain controversies. I just replayed the interlude: it's clear that Bret likes Zoey, but it's all hidden by leaving Emma in the role of the nutcase

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Sage wouldn't be aggressively going after MC in the first place if Chad wasn't gay. We couldn't bring Sage to the Baileys if Chad wasn't gay. We couldn't get this iconic moment if Chad wasn't gay.
View attachment 3814425 View attachment 3814426
Chad being gay is also the reason MC had to a share a dorm with Troy, meaning it is the reason he went to the DIKs and then shared a dorm with Maya

The gae is what ties it all together :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes