Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
A decade or so after the events. Which girl would be the best mom? In the serious sense.
Not counting Nicole and definitely not Jade, there's really no good way to tell. They are all young girls and will change and grow as people in many different ways, even if they don't become mothers. You could say the girls with difficult childhoods (Sage, Maya, Quinn, etc) will try hard to be the best parent possible for their own children.

As for the milfs—still not counting Nicole or Jade—it depends. We still don't have the full story with Bella, especially with the popular theory that she had a miscarriage/her child died. Nora does want kids, but she's still fairly unknown and Fluffy is a little asshole.

It's all still too soon to tell... but I'll just say Bella and Sage as they're my favorites :love:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
DPC should come here and read all my brilliant ideas first I had that idea of having a spin off where we can romance Arieth now this mommy idea. I'm a creative genius.
Geniuses need to look smart and presentable. To that end, I saved your original Fry when I originally started making my patented Joshy Memes, I just found it in my BADIK folder right now.
1720533247575.jpeg

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
It's all still too soon to tell... but I'll just say Bella and Sage as they're my favorites :love:
None of the young girls tbh, unless they drastically mature.
Of the MILFs, well 2 already have kids and while we don;t know much aboout 1, we know how the 2 adopted kids turned out so... yes not Jade either, but Nicole, her job is just her job and she strikes me as a nice person.

So my picks, Nicole and Bella, Bella thou also depending on what's still missing in her story.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Not counting Nicole and definitely not Jade, there's really no good way to tell. They are all young girls and will change and grow as people in many different ways, even if they don't become mothers. You could say the girls with difficult childhoods (Sage, Maya, Quinn, etc) will try hard to be the best parent possible for their own children.

As for the milfs—still not counting Nicole or Jade—it depends. We still don't have the full story with Bella, especially with the popular theory that she had a miscarriage/her child died. Nora does want kids, but she's still fairly unknown and Fluffy is a little asshole.

Sage would definitely do those jager bombs when her kid got to college.

Earlier childhood:

MC: "Really Sage? Cheating at Snakes and Ladders? Against a five-year-old? You have no shame."

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Lily, Nicole, Nora and even Quinn allright, Zoey on the other hand... back to Cali you hearthless smurf!
Joking I'll 200% also have a path with her, if it's even possible, no idea why but have a feeling is not meant to be :unsure:
Wait a minute. I admit, I missed Nora's content in the last chapter. How is she a GF?
I don't mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
!

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Better yet, Sage cheats so MC loses to their kid. They could play Dots again! Maybe Aunt Cammy joins a game or two :sneaky:
View attachment 3814523
Having the kid win the MC could handle. Being greeted by an enraged five-year-old when he gets home?

MC takes out his phone and starts a call.

MC: "Hi, your grandkid wants to talk to you."

MC hands the phone to the child.

Sage: "You're having the kid tell on me? To your dad?"

MC: "Nope, to your mom."

Sage: "Oh, fuck."

MC: "Don't swear when the kid can hear you."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes