Steuan

May 3, 2024
I unfortunately don't have my personal computer for at least until September, so that's why I don't mind getting spoiled.
In EP10, Tremolo creampies her regardless of chosen options. She also mentions she wants kids. If she gets pregnant, I think she will not abort regardless of Tremolo's opinions. Then we can choose either be father or leave her. ;)

I hope they stay in the next seasons!
View attachment 3814623
Wdym? Bella is a main girl, and Quinn sits on the center of the main plot! Ofc, they'll stay in next season. :unsure:

Reactions: Riaman

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Do you know when we can have an evening with Cathy in episode 10?
I don't know if it's because I have the mod with all the girls, that she doesn't say anything to me when I say hello to her before she takes her bus

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like her as both, story and LI, but to be fair that's also down to age, no matter how hard I try to identify with a 19 years old college student... I'm more than twice his age.
yeah like ive said many times it comes down to the awkwardness for me why I cant see her as a LI plus working for the college doesn't help lol. Cause I really do like her character.

Reactions: Aramintha

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
yeah like ive said many times it comes down to the awkwardness for me why I cant see her as a LI plus working for the college doesn't help lol. Cause I really do like her character.
Same here, I'm not into the whole milf thing in general. The whole relationship just feels awkward to me, also as a matter of principle i have issues with people dumb enough to buy white carpets and or furniture. :ROFLMAO:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Same here, I'm not into the whole milf thing in general. The whole relationship just feels awkward to me, also as a matter of principle i have issues with people dumb enough to buy white carpets and or furniture. :ROFLMAO:
Like I said if I try to put myself in the MC's shoes... I'd probably have some issues, only ever had 1 hot teacher and sure as hell would have liked to bang her, me and every other classmate (at that age one would bang a wooden plank), but never even thought about falling in love, just too weird, so more like Jade than Bella.

If I look at her inserting myself into the story (to a certain degree), thank god there's MILFS else any single male above 40 would either be forced to go after young girls (ugh :sick:), pay for sex or making love with his best right/left friend, mr Hand.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
In EP10, Tremolo creampies her regardless of chosen options. She also mentions she wants kids. If she gets pregnant, I think she will not abort regardless of Tremolo's opinions. Then we can choose either be father or leave her. ;)

Wdym? Bella is a main girl, and Quinn sits on the center of the main plot! Ofc, they'll stay in next season. :unsure:
Thanks for the answer! :)

Reactions: Steuan

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Is this the best adult games? I seen some sites this is top rated or most viewed game
I haven't played them all, and of course, any answer will be subjective, but it's deservedly up there in those lists. It has great story, characters, lewd scenes, variety, and quantity too. Other than the size of the game itself, just take a look at the pagecount of this thread discussing it. That tells a story in itself as to how well received the game is.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a quick way to solve these fucking shuffle puzzes by far the most infurating thing about this game
depends on you this is isnt in my top 10 I tend to like more of the hidden gems more but it's very good this is still in my top 20 at least

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes