Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Is this the best adult games? I seen some sites this is top rated or most viewed game
If not the best for sure one of the best, renders are very nice, English is good, characters are interesting and also the story is good.

There might be games/VNs with fetishes that suit you more, or higher quality renders, but usually most of those games are lacking in some department.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Despite MC having voiced some aversion to having a kid at his age, he's still courting a single mother. This isn't even touching the fact that he's dumping loads in a woman who said she wants kids on their first date, but at least that would be his kid.

Just imagine what will happen when MC finally decides he can be a dad to Marvin...
View attachment 3814254
fuck nicole and her son, I have no patience for that. :KEK:
anakin.gif

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Until we see Martin it is impossible to think of an ending with Nicole. It is the most extreme and least believable relationship
Right, Nicole is just sex and that's it. The only good thing I can do for marvin is teach him how to fight, after all he's going to need it when he gets to high school and they find out his mom is a hoe.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes