Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Also speaking of boobs Jill's episode 10 lewd scene probably my favorite in the game or at least top 3 it was so good. ( tho I still yet to see others and Bella Season 3 lewds)

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Honestly I give Maya a pass from my end on this. Cause no child expects their father to betray them like hers did, then to find out how he is checking up on her and trying to control even her college life or she is cut off must be stressful and depressing. While I do agree she could be working a job I think she is worrying about everything else way to much to do something simple like that.
Let me rephrase that blurb of a text of wall I posted, because I ended up taking a tangent... :ROFLMAO:

The issue more than her is everyone around her, even considering her horrible situation, she's comes off as very entitled and one wouldn't expect that out of someone in her situation, specifically for the reason that usually this kind of person can't afford pushing even more people away.

"Luckily" the game allows her to be both, troubled (abusive father, sick mother and misunderstood lesbian) as well as the fulcrum of attention and support of a cast of characters who have nothing in common with her except being possible LI of the MC.

What she does in the game to get help for her horrible situation is:
  1. lies to her GF and to her possible new love interest (MC)
  2. Dry humps during the night the MC (who supposedely she's falling in love with) to get admission to the sorority
  3. Guilt trips her girlfriend in forcing the MC to either accept both of them or neither
  4. Sits in her room sulking
  5. makes fun of her twin's weird behaviour
  6. Paints everyone in the sorority with the same brush, until they beg her not to do it
I had forgotten the last scenes of episode 10, but when Derek started his lovely dialgue a part of me simply snapped. :p

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Also speaking of boobs Jill's episode 10 lewd scene probably my favorite in the game or at least top 3 it was so good. ( tho I still yet to see others and Bella Season 3 lewds)
Ehh worth it trust me, or actually

Bella1.jpg Bella2.jpg Bella3.jpg

The rest I'll leave it to you to discover, but here's a hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: Ricthequick

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Gotta get all these scenes out of the way now, since Bella is going to the asylum soon and those on her path will be locked out of lewds for the remainder of the season.
If I were one of those men, I would have also previewed that for MC to free Bella from the asylum, the player needs to keep all her plants, including the 'special ones' with different care mini-games, watered for 90 in-game days. Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
The issue more than her is everyone around her, even considering her horrible situation, she's comes off as very entitled...
We must have very different views of entitlement, I honestly don't get where you see that. From my point of view I see someone who has been trying to figure out a way(and failing) to fix her situation on her own, and is quite obviously on the verge of giving up. Then people in the orbit of the MC all decide to help her out if they can, I don't see why she should turn this help down, especially if she's at her wits end. I get your previous point about self reliance but the fact is not everyone is built to be totally self reliant, some people have to rely on community and hopefuly pay it forward when they have a chance.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well you give her a "head pet" at the end of that scene, it's what makes her laugh and is more like an "eye poke/pet" :ROFLMAO:
well on her path that's awesome as I do like things like head pets and cuddling with a LI on their path. I only said I have no desire to cause I don't view her as a LI for me. I will only play her path just to see the content eventually. So to me she is nothing more than a character I play her path only to see her content and nothing less. There is just no spark or anything else there for me to view her as a LI for me

We must have very different views of entitlement, I honestly don't get where you see that. From my point of view I see someone who has been trying to figure out a way(and failing) to fix her situation on her own, and is quite obviously on the verge of giving up. Then people in the orbit of the MC all decide to help her out if they can, I don't see why she should turn this help down, especially if she's at her wits end. I get your previous point about self reliance but the fact is not everyone is built to be totally self reliant, some people have to rely on community and hopefuly pay it forward when they have a chance.
Those were my exact thought too I honestly don't see Maya being entitlement at all. Cause after all she is offered the help not like she is expecting it.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It's something we're all guilty of, whether we admit it or not. We judge our favorite girls very differently to how we judge those we don't like or are ambivalent towards.

I like Maya, but she's fairly low on my list. I actually feel quite sorry for her. The situation is not of her own making, she has no control to do anything about it and she sees no way to get out of it. Her plan fizzled out. She is obviously not going to turn down free help (nor would anyone) from people she trusts.

Reactions: Krytax123

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It's something we're all guilty of, whether we admit it or not. We judge our favorite girls very differently to how we judge those we don't like or are ambivalent towards.

I like Maya, but she's fairly low on my list. I actually feel quite sorry for her. The situation is not of her own making, she has no control to do anything about it and she sees no way to get out of it. Her plan fizzled out. She is obviously not going to turn down free help (nor would anyone) from people she trusts.
I think for some people, they see Maya just sitting on her ass and expecting everyone else to solve her problem. And they're not totally wrong, since other than chasing the free tuition rumor, she hasn't really been proactive. She could get a side job (not stripping like some joke about :cautious: ) or maybe look into scholarships, since it kinda sounds like that was never done in the first place. I definitely don't agree with the "simple idea" of just dropping out of college or ride out the next 3 years under her dad's thumb.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes