Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
well on her path that's awesome as I do like things like head pets and cuddling with a LI on their path. I only said I have no desire to cause I don't view her as a LI for me. I will only play her path just to see the content eventually. So to me she is nothing more than a character I play her path only to see her content and nothing less. There is just no spark or anything else there for me to view her as a LI for me

Those were my exact thought too I honestly don't see Maya being entitlement at all. Cause after all she is offered the help not like she is expecting it.
Entitled maybe too strong of a word (I still believe she is), but let's just say a bit more slefish than anyone around her and prone to give guilt trips to everyone

Mayaselfish.jpg

"I'm having fun, but what the f are you doing my best friend? You are drunk the evening before you need to help me?"

btw this in asnwer to a question if she was going to play Beer Pong.

Reactions: Ahrimy

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Entitled maybe too strong of a word (I still believe she is), but let's just say a bit more slefish than anyone around her and prone to give guilt trips to everyone

View attachment 3816482

"I'm having fun, but what the f are you doing my best friend? You are drunk the evening before you need to help me?"

This is what I was referring to before. You see Maya chastising him for being drunk when she wants his help. I don't read it that way at all. To me, She didn't say "But, tomorrow's the big day." She just has it on her mind and mentions tomorrow. I certainly didn't feel like she was guilt tripping me. We look at Maya in different ways based on how we feel about her. Not having a go at you, we all do it.

Reactions: Krytax123

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

View attachment 3816482

I still don't see it, is this on or off the throuple path? if it's off then drunkenly telling your friend she has a nice body is likely to get the response of what are you doing? especially if you used to date/hook up with them.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm a boobs over ass guy. Not against tramp stamps, depends on what it looks like. Same with all tattoos, it comes down to each individual one. I like some, dislike others.
Actually, I think Jill has the best boobs in the game, :love: love those puppies. Closely followed by Sage.:p
View attachment 3816335
View attachment 3816331
What can I say? I guess I'm just a #PervertWaitingForTheTittyAirplane
View attachment 3816359
I prefer a nice big round butt. Although to be fair to jill and sage they have nice butts.:HideThePain:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 3816482

yeah like the others I don't see it either. I honestly never thought of her being selfish maybe id have to replay her path but I can't think of her really coming across as selfish either maybe once or twice but everyone has times they are a bit selfish. I'd say it's rarely for someone to not be selfish once in awhile that doens't make them a selfish person or anything, just being human .

Reactions: Znar26

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I still don't see it, is this on or off the throuple path? if it's off then drunkenly telling your friend she has a nice body is likely to get the response of what are you doing? especially if you used to date/hook up with them.
No this is a path where I tried my best NOT to end up in the throuple, but staying as their friend (even avoiding Josy advances), but that is part of the point, if the only way to see her actually caring about a person is to have this person in her sexual/love triangle, despite everything such person does for her...

Depending on the path the MC tells the story of why he doesn't like birthdays to different LIs, watch the reaction of even someone like Sage, who at that stage considers you as her fuck buddy, watch theirs (hers and Josy's).

And I repeat, she's has spent her entire life with her twin, he knows whats she's going through and is trying to protect her, how are her interactions with him?
Something like:
Maya: "Oh I had to do 3 trips to bring all my stuff to the campus"
MC: "Didn't Derek help you?"
Maya: "Oh yes, but he was busy so only managed to help me for the 3rd trip, anyway my parents should have been there, that's why rather than being happy for my GF's relationship with her father getting better I run away feeling envyous"

Sorry I might read too much into it, so I'll quit it here because I know I can't convince anyone (and don't even want to tbh) and in the end everyone has their favourite so.. yes. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
See You Sometime Soon popped up on my playlist, obviously made me think about the Maya hangout in Episode 10. It might be one of my favorite scenes in the whole game tbh, and like other intimate moments with Maya, the emotion is well done. It's much more bittersweet if you broke up with her of course, but the love for each other shines through no matter what.
1720584523244.png
1720584218499.png
1720584557878.png
1720584575827.png
Joshy doesn't deserve you, Maya

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
See You Sometime Soon popped up on my playlist, obviously made me think about the Maya hangout in Episode 10. It might be one of my favorite scenes in the whole game tbh, and like other intimate moments with Maya, the emotion is well done. It's much more bittersweet if you broke up with her of course, but the love for each other shines through no matter what.
View attachment 3816552
View attachment 3816544
View attachment 3816553
View attachment 3816555
Joshy doesn't deserve you, Maya
Maya may have cancerous skin, a questionable haircut and is not very smart. But she is the strongest main girl emotionally speaking and also the most empathetic. Which makes sense when you look at the situation she had to grow up in.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I am a professional Maya hater and I have never denied it, but, I am not blind and I know that the character has her redeemable qualities. The problem is that the bastard DPC stretched her story too far. By the way, you work pretty fast Mr. Spock.:KEK:
I'm a professional shitposter :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I thought he was being nice, he never even mentioned granny hands, big head or sandpaper ass. :ROFLMAO:

I also wasn't aware that Ray had such big tits till I saw the screenshots.
Those screenshots are fake I didn't kill those people....:whistle::coffee:.....But yeah, what can I say I'm the ass man.:Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes