Tsar_Leonid

Sep 7, 2021
To play from the very beginning and have all content , in what order should i play and what files to download, idk why there's so many of them here!! Thx beforehand

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
To play from the very beginning and have all content , in what order should i play and what files to download, idk why there's so many of them here!! Thx beforehand
Start with the files under "Season 1 - 2", highlighted in yellow the full file, use the ones below if you want to download smaller files.

files.jpg

Then you download the top file "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10"

Season 1 to 2 are basically episode 1 to 8, season 3 is a short prelude + episode 9 and 10

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yeh if I recall that's a scene you get if you pick her side path as a DIK and you show up at the Sorority's party in Ep 7 I believe. When you barge in her room while she's dealing drugs to Sally and Karen, this scene plays after she kicks the girls out instead of you.
Think about it, if you don't go to her she spends the entire party in her room. How sad is that? :cry: :Kappa:
i see, so that wasnt a lewd scene.
sad? no, no, no, she just try protect the rum. she will be sad after i go in her room and take it. :ROFLMAO:
Quinn on rooster:
Jack Sparrow Rum GIFs | Tenor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i see, so that wasnt a lewd scene.
sad? no, no, no, she just try protect the rum. she will be sad after i go in her room and take it. :ROFLMAO:
Quinn on rooster:
Jack Sparrow Rum GIFs | Tenor
the sex scene is earlier, when we have the choice of spending the afternoon with Maya (watching a movie on Rusty's half-broken TV), Josy (in the HOTs' pool), or Quinn (smoking in her room)

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Folks any other good VN to suggest?

I'm loving this, but would also love to try something else, can be something smilar or even completely different, as long as is not a super grindy sandbox, I like stories and choices in VNs more than minigames.

Oh and yes I already played AL of course, and just not to have a post only about other games...

Bella.jpg

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Folks any other good VN to suggest?

I'm loving this, but would also love to try something else, can be something smilar or even completely different, as long as is not a super grindy sandbox, I like stories and choices in VNs more than minigames.

Oh and yes I already played AL of course, and just not to have a post only about other games...

View attachment 3818527
I'll always suggest Bare Witness (which also has the benefit of being complete), but ultimately, it depends on what you're looking for, as there is so much variety out there! To avoid the "talking about other games" bit, I tend to go for what I see in other people's signatures, but you'll still miss so much that way...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I'll always suggest Bare Witness (which also has the benefit of being complete), but ultimately, it depends on what you're looking for, as there is so much variety out there! To avoid the "talking about other games" bit, I tend to go for what I see in other people's signatures, but you'll still miss so much that way...
Thanks mate, and yes signatures might be a good starting point.

Let's start with what I like about BADIK, the story is nice and with enough hooks to keep it interesting for a long duration, I also personally don't mind whether it's a male or female MC, as long as is not a kink/sex heavy VN in which case yes I prefer male MC, this to say I'd have liked BADIK even if the MC was Maya (and you all know I don't like her haha)

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Thanks mate, and yes signatures might be a good starting point.

Let's start with what I like about BADIK, the story is nice and with enough hooks to keep it interesting for a long duration, I also personally don't mind whether it's a male or female MC, as long as is not a kink/sex heavy VN in which case yes I prefer male MC, this to say I'd have liked BADIK even if the MC was Maya (and you all know I don't like her haha)
Before you get going too much, just wanted to point out that talking about other games in a game-specific thread is frowned upon here, even if it's looking for suggestions of similar games. That's what the other person was indicating.

Most likely, you'll be directed to the Recommendation and Suggestion sections of these forums, or to private conversations.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Before you get going too much, just wanted to point out that talking about other games in a game-specific thread is frowned upon here, even if it's looking for suggestions of similar games. That's what the other person was indicating.

Most likely, you'll be directed to the Recommendation and Suggestion sections of these forums
Thanks mate I know, just started a request, and like some others did (thanks folks) can always hit me up with private conversations if you have suggestions and are willing to share'em.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Thanks mate I know, just started a request, and like some others did (thanks folks) can always hit me up with private conversations if you have suggestions and are willing to share'em.
Cool, just wanted to be sure you knew to keep it brief here before someone complained. Almost got in trouble myself for that in a different thread a while ago. :)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't forget to allow for the fact that from MC's and Bella's point of view it has only been three months since they met.
Sure, but there's been a decent amount of banter even early on. I'm just saying that I know Bella is the Ice Queen, and her cold demeanor is what makes her so lovable, but they don't need to remain an odd couple for the sake of more jokes at the expense of some growth.

Like if Bella spoke a different language, it'd be cool if MC learned a little bit of said language. Maybe not enough to carry a conversation, but to show progress.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Sure, but there's been a decent amount of banter even early on. I'm just saying that I know Bella is the Ice Queen, and her cold demeanor is what makes her so lovable, but they don't need to remain an odd couple for the sake of more jokes at the expense of some growth.

Like if Bella spoke a different language, it'd be cool if MC learned a little bit of said language. Maybe not enough to carry a conversation, but to show progress.
I find their relationship more believable when Bella acts like a mother figure and not a love interest, I guess DPC should ask writing advice from someone in a couple with a much older woman :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Scopelophila

May 14, 2019
See You Sometime Soon popped up on my playlist, obviously made me think about the Maya hangout in Episode 10. It might be one of my favorite scenes in the whole game tbh, and like other intimate moments with Maya, the emotion is well done. It's much more bittersweet if you broke up with her of course, but the love for each other shines through no matter what.
View attachment 3816552
View attachment 3816544
View attachment 3816553
View attachment 3816555
Joshy doesn't deserve you, Maya
when did this szene happen ? never seen it so far. Must be Fanmade.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes