Steuan

May 3, 2024
I know it's silly, but the feedback out of her hearing device kills me everytime :ROFLMAO:
And a question, is there any way to interact with them (and in general the nerds) further? Does one have to pick Derek as a sleeping option?
Do you mean the scene where Sally and Karen in the HOTs' sauna? That's probably the funniest scene in the game, and it cracks me up every time I see it. :ROFLMAO:

As of EP10 there isn't any lewd scenes for nerd girls yet, but this preview may hint there will be one for Sally in the next update. :p

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Folks any other good VN to suggest?

I'm loving this, but would also love to try something else, can be something smilar or even completely different, as long as is not a super grindy sandbox, I like stories and choices in VNs more than minigames.

Oh and yes I already played AL of course, and just not to have a post only about other games...

View attachment 3818527
Send me a private message so I can recommend some of them, I can't recommend them here or the moderators will get angry.:HideThePain:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Is it worth it to subscribe to the patreon for the new episodes or should I just wait until the season drops on steam?
Probably going to be about 1.5+ years before Ep 12 is ready and Season 3 can be prepared for Steam, so unless you're cool with that wait it might be worth subscribing at least for a month to get the most recent stuff.

Reactions: KaiserST and VOYEUR

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know it's silly, but the feedback out of her hearing device kills me everytime :ROFLMAO:
And a question, is there any way to interact with them (and in general the nerds) further? Does one have to pick Derek as a sleeping option?
Only pick Derek as a sleeping option if you have a foot fetish.

screenshot0001 - derek-foot.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes