Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
Great game so far. Honestly. I think its one of the most well made. Not just in story/writing but renders and over all quality. Yet, it really turned me off that by choosing Cathy ruins the Isabella path. They tease you with Cathy the entire time. You finally get a shot with her. Its basically nothing but a hot tease. Then two episodes later she flakes and leaves. You have no idea if she's even gonna come back later. Then 2 episodes later. Isabella is like oh yeah. I found these fuckin panties. Fuck you MC. Anyone else kind of pissed? Like bro. Its not easy to go back either. That choice was 2 or 3 episodes back. Like wtf.

Modders. Help me out here. lmao

Reactions: Michael_MAN

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Great game so far. Honestly. I think its one of the most well made. Not just in story/writing but renders and over all quality. Yet, it really turned me off that by choosing Cathy ruins the Isabella path. They tease you with Cathy the entire time. You finally get a shot with her. Its basically nothing but a hot tease. Then two episodes later she flakes and leaves. You have no idea if she's even gonna come back later. Then 2 episodes later. Isabella is like oh yeah. I found these fuckin panties. Fuck you MC. Anyone else kind of pissed? Like bro. Its not easy to go back either. That choice was 2 or 3 episodes back. Like wtf.

Modders. Help me out here. lmao
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of my actions lmao.
The Scrappy mod IIRC lets you change the variable regarding the Cathy blowjob, so you can continue with Bella unimpeded. But beware, you can potentially fuck up your saves if you mod willy nilly, especially for mutually exclusive stuff. You also reunite with Cathy in a future episode, but spoilers obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Milton749

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I've actually done a save where I rejected Jill at Ep8 without also being on the Bella path, so I don't know how that goes. Is the bench scene used for the rejection, in this instance?

Break-ups are often shitty, but there are some really shit ones here. Regardless of the reasons he tells himself/the girls, I have one who gets told over the phone, one who (choice dependant) gets told by actions rather than words, and one (pair) who go through an entire party, having fun (if feeling a bit abandoned), only to get the night spoiled just to top off everything else that gets spoiled for them.

Sage is the only one who (bearing in mind I've somehow not seen that Jill possibility) does okay out of it. And she takes it like a champ too, partly because she's awesome, partly because she wasn't as emotionally attached by that point, and partly, perhaps, because it was done in a mature way.

But also, who puts someone like Sage in the friendzone? That's not the way it's supposed to happen!

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think I've actually done a save where I rejected Jill at Ep8 without also being on the Bella path, so I don't know how that goes. Is the bench scene used for the rejection, in this instance?

Break-ups are often shitty, but there are some really shit ones here. Regardless of the reasons he tells himself/the girls, I have one who gets told over the phone, one who (choice dependant) gets told by actions rather than words, and one (pair) who go through an entire party, having fun (if feeling a bit abandoned), only to get the night spoiled just to top off everything else that gets spoiled for them.

Sage is the only one who (bearing in mind I've somehow not seen that Jill possibility) does okay out of it. And she takes it like a champ too, partly because she's awesome, partly because she wasn't as emotionally attached by that point, and partly, perhaps, because it was done in a mature way.

But also, who puts someone like Sage in the friendzone? That's not the way it's supposed to happen!
The Maya/Josy breakup is probably the cruelest. Sage is told immediately, Bella is told immediately, Jill is told pretty soon after. But MC drags out breaking up with MJ as to not pile on Maya's woes. So instead he just strings them along, acting weird and distant for way too long. I'm a little fuzzy on the timeline, but it's definitely like a week at the very least.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

When I redid all my paths and saves and was aware that the breakups and tears were coming, I didn't start anything with any girls except the girl who's path I was on (except the others paths of course). That way I didn't have to break up with anyone and go through it again.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
When I redid all my paths and saves and was aware that the breakups and tears were coming, I didn't start anything with any girls except the girl who's path I was on (except the others paths of course). That way I didn't have to break up with anyone and go through it again.
Yeah, avoiding replying Nicole on Swypr because somehow just two Successful Swyper chats and blowjob unlocks a girl, no more interaction, now the girl wishes to settle with you. Lol. Wish life was like that.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3820775
I still hope for the main girl harem. I know it's unlikely but I hope. So of course I did the run to see if it was possible to have all of them unlocked at once. Well I was trying to see if there was an actual harem option that would be unlocked if you charmed them all. I do consider that run a success and getting it right was satisfying, but playing from there and going through the rejection scenes of the other three paths was brutal.

Yes the bench scene happens if you choose someone over Jill. But the kiss is only possible on Bella's path. The harem is in there somewhere...

Reactions: Steuan

Steuan

May 3, 2024
The bench scene differs for Jill whether Tremolo follows the Bella's path or not. You should play and see it for yourself, I don't want to spoil your fun here. ;)

I still hope for the main girl harem. I know it's unlikely but I hope. So of course I did the run to see if it was possible to have all of them unlocked at once. Well I was trying to see if there was an actual harem option that would be unlocked if you charmed them all. I do consider that run a success and getting it right was satisfying, but playing from there and going through the rejection scenes of the other three paths was brutal.
lel.jpg

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, avoiding replying Nicole on Swypr because somehow just two Successful Swyper chats and blowjob unlocks a girl, no more interaction, now the girl wishes to settle with you. Lol. Wish life was like that.
It's actually not that unrealistic. Nicole has a son but her relationship with the father didn't work out. She sees a lot of men at their worst in her line of work. So a young man with a huge dick who treats her like a person in spite of her profession = wet panties.

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes