Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
sorry Darkwen but I think I know how I will break up with Josy if we get a solo path. I will just stop holding her hand and giving her head pets. So she gets jealous of Maya and knows I only want Maya , then she will break up with both of us.

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Do you mean the scene where Sally and Karen in the HOTs' sauna? That's probably the funniest scene in the game, and it cracks me up every time I see it. :ROFLMAO:

As of EP10 there isn't any lewd scenes for nerd girls yet, but this preview may hint there will be one for Sally in the next update. :p
Haha that scene was amazing, but even just the Dorm Party
"KAREN WOOOO!" and her hearing device going nuts, poor girl :KEK:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Steuan and Riaman

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hmm. Is it worth it to go back and do a chik playthrough? Is there as much sex as the Dik playthrough? (This is important!)
From what I recall you can have almost the same amount as lewds with a Chik playthrough only Quinn's path Dik options are blocked during lewd scenes like putting a finger in Sage's ass is blocked. Also Jill is chick only that is worth it alone imo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't care much for Jill, but josy and maya and isabella... And Camila (best girl).
well you can have fun with them all till episode 8 expect for Quinn if you go pure chik. then you have to pick 1 of the main girls or other but I think Josy and Maya automatically makes you pick their path not 100% sure on that. ( well Jill and Isabella lewds don't come till episode 8) so you are mostly gonna be going for side girls + M&J / Sage if you go Chik path. But if you dont want to see Jill's content no reason to play chik as far as I can recall. Tho I think Jill's path is worth it at least once as one of the lewd scene is pretty romantic I thought and her episode 10 lewd scene to me is the best one in the game. Of course taste vary.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
well you can have fun with them all till episode 8 expect for Quinn if you go pure chik. then you have to pick 1 of the main girls or other but I think Josy and Maya automatically makes you pick their path not 100% sure on that. ( well Jill and Isabella lewds don't come till episode 8) so you are mostly gonna be going for side girls + M&J / Sage if you go Chik path. But if you dont want to see Jill's content no reason to play chik as far as I can recall. Tho I think Jill's path is worth it at least once as one of the lewd scene is pretty romantic I thought and her episode 10 lewd scene to me is the best one in the game. Of course taste vary.
If you're on Jill's path or the MJ path, you're railroaded into choosing a Main Girl only, no Others.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
So, just casting my mind back to the mansion mini game, I never really read all the job listings on the board, I just looked for the pay. A shame, cause some of them were funny:

"Babysitter needed for a lovely boy!
I need a babysitter for my 13 year-old son David.
The rate is
$/worker. No previous experience required." :unsure:I checked, it's not Nicole...
"My wife is a fat cunt! Seriously! Fuck her!" :unsure: I guess you name your price once you see her...
"I have some heavy bags I need dumped in the river. Hurry. They are starting to smell. $3 per worker.":oops: Doesn't sound suspicious at all...
"My cat is missing. It's black and answers to Poodle. Phone 242-5131" :LOL: That's gotta be oneconfused cat.
"Tri-alphas rules!
The DIKs suck dicks! LOL!!!" Cunts!
"f4z - F34 looking for non-binary person. It's not a personal ad, it's for a study I'm making for the university. Must be able to juggle. #231-4568" o_OWtf is F4z?!
"My pregnant wife needs someone to take her to the hospital for a checkup. I would do it, but you know, there's this game on the TV I wanna watch today.
$$/worker" (y) Totally understand...
"I'm supposed to take my dad's Maserati to a specialized cleaning firm to get it sparkling, but I'm prepared to give anyone who helps me clean it part of the money he gave me.
$$$/worker" :sneaky: sneaky little cunt
"Don't ask me any questions. Just help me.
$$$/worker" :cautious: Probably the 'bags' dude from above...
"I'm looking for some attractive young boys to do household chores. Must feel comfortable wearing latex.
$$$/worker" :oops: I hope I didn't click on this one without reading the description!
"My daughter is ugly and can't find a date. Take her out and have fun. Go watch a movie, go bowling or whatever you kids do today. Be nice and respectful to her.
$$$/worker" :sneaky: Nothing a paper bag won't fix...
"My septic tank has seen better days. Come clean it for me. I want it to sparkle.
$$$/worker" :eek:Fuck no!
"Damn it! I'm home alone for a week and I broke my dad's exclusive Chinese vase. Come help me repair it!
I will pay you!
$$$/worker" :LOL: dumbass.
"Help! I think I downloaded a virus! Fix my PC for me, I had some really important files on it.
$$$$ per worker" :unsure: 4$ to install an antivirus? Sweet!
"Fuck! I think I'm too late but I want to paint my house before winter. Urgent help needed! $$/worker" :ROFLMAO: another dumbass.
"Walk my dogs. They don't bite, but boy do they shit. I guess that's my fault for feeding them Mexican.
$$/worker" :eek: Yeah, nah, don't wanna be cleaning that slimy shit up!
"I need someone to guard my house from porch pirates. I'm expecting a delivery and lately a lot of packages have gone missing in my neighborhood.
$$/worker" :mad: Fucking porch pirates, amirite!
"Clean my pool and replace the filters. Do pools even have filters? See? I don't know anything about pools. It was my wife who wanted me to buy her one. I'm so fucking whipped...
$$ per worker" :cry:Poor whipped bitch...
"My marriage is falling apart. I need someone to clean up my mess, repair the damages I've done and salvage what's left of it. Make it work! I don't wanna lose her! Maria! Don't leave me! $$$ per worker" :sneaky:Sounds desperate, how about we make that 4$

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So, just casting my mind back to the mansion mini game, I never really read all the job listings on the board, I just looked for the pay. A shame, cause some of them were funny:

"My wife is a fat cunt! Seriously! Fuck her!" :unsure: I guess you name your price once you see her...
"I'm looking for some attractive young boys to do household chores. Must feel comfortable wearing latex.
$$$/worker" :oops: I hope I didn't click on this one without reading the description!
"My daughter is ugly and can't find a date. Take her out and have fun. Go watch a movie, go bowling or whatever you kids do today. Be nice and respectful to her.
That's awesome and these 3 sound right up Derek's alley.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

"Babysitter needed for a lovely boy!
I need a babysitter for my 13 year-old son David.
The rate is
$/worker. No previous experience required." :unsure:I checked, it's not Nicole...
"I have some heavy bags I need dumped in the river. Hurry. They are starting to smell. $3 per worker.":oops: Doesn't sound suspicious at all...
"My cat is missing. It's black and answers to Poodle. Phone 242-5131" :LOL: That's gotta be oneconfused cat.
"Tri-alphas rules!
The DIKs suck dicks! LOL!!!" Cunts!
"f4z - F34 looking for non-binary person. It's not a personal ad, it's for a study I'm making for the university. Must be able to juggle. #231-4568" o_OWtf is F4z?!
"My pregnant wife needs someone to take her to the hospital for a checkup. I would do it, but you know, there's this game on the TV I wanna watch today.
$$/worker" (y) Totally understand...
"I'm supposed to take my dad's Maserati to a specialized cleaning firm to get it sparkling, but I'm prepared to give anyone who helps me clean it part of the money he gave me.
$$$/worker" :sneaky: sneaky little cunt
"Don't ask me any questions. Just help me.
$$$/worker" :cautious: Probably the 'bags' dude from above...
"My septic tank has seen better days. Come clean it for me. I want it to sparkle.
$$$/worker" :eek:Fuck no!
"Damn it! I'm home alone for a week and I broke my dad's exclusive Chinese vase. Come help me repair it!
I will pay you!
$$$/worker" :LOL: dumbass.
"Help! I think I downloaded a virus! Fix my PC for me, I had some really important files on it.
$$$$ per worker" :unsure: 4$ to install an antivirus? Sweet!
"Fuck! I think I'm too late but I want to paint my house before winter. Urgent help needed! $$/worker" :ROFLMAO: another dumbass.
"Walk my dogs. They don't bite, but boy do they shit. I guess that's my fault for feeding them Mexican.
$$/worker" :eek: Yeah, nah, don't wanna be cleaning that slimy shit up!
"I need someone to guard my house from porch pirates. I'm expecting a delivery and lately a lot of packages have gone missing in my neighborhood.
$$/worker" :mad: Fucking porch pirates, amirite!
"Clean my pool and replace the filters. Do pools even have filters? See? I don't know anything about pools. It was my wife who wanted me to buy her one. I'm so fucking whipped...
$$ per worker" :cry:Poor whipped bitch...
"My marriage is falling apart. I need someone to clean up my mess, repair the damages I've done and salvage what's left of it. Make it work! I don't wanna lose her! Maria! Don't leave me! $$$ per worker" :sneaky:Sounds desperate, how about we make that 4$
You missed some of my favorites!

"Clown(s) needed for a birthday party. We want a 15-minute show for ten kids and balloon animals. $2 per worker." Derek can do this one easy!

"I bought a storage unit from my pal Pete. There's some good stuff in there, but I need help clearing it out. $$$$ per worker." Not my favorite, but we already know a guy named Pete. Maybe he got rid of Tommy’s shit :ROFLMAO: The pay is amazing too!

Also how the fuck are you supposed to fix a broken Chinese vase? Superglue?

Reactions: shazba jnr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes