ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
When I redid all my paths and saves and was aware that the breakups and tears were coming, I didn't start anything with any girls except the girl who's path I was on (except the others paths of course). That way I didn't have to break up with anyone and go through it again.
I do the same thing, now that I've seen all the breakups.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really can't bring myself to be super invested in Jill, as beautiful as she can be, she is boring and annoying at times. Also the whole life of hers feels so unrelatable to me and in roleplaying sense to MC as well. But if there would be chance to corrupt her a little, start her misbehaving and being fun, then there would be some growing interest. I know a lot of people like her and that's great as I don't think she should change, I'm just saying if she doesn't then I personally don't find her that interesting.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think bella would ever get into a cat fight, she is just too mature for that, either she would move out of the way but that doesn't seem possible otherwise she wouldn't be a LI, so the only thing my perverted brain can think of is a throuple which would be the best throuple in the game. Nothing would even come close to it if that happened. And FYI i'm a Sage fan, still I think Jill/Bella would be the best.
Bella doesn't get into cat fights, she brings the motherfucking ruckus
Bella Shears.gif

Don't make her break out the axe :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maya hangout > Josy pillow crap
Regarding the possible solo path of Jose or Maya.
Although there is only the Divine Quinn for me, choosing between Maya and Jose is definitely choosing Maya.
Yes, I will not hide it, this is mainly because Maya has a resemblance to Divine Quinn, the Diamond of the universe, whose heavenly beauty outshines the radiance of the stars.
But also because Maya, like the Divine Quinn, is a real aristocrat. A well-mannered and respectable lady.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She does sometimes lack restraint, but this flaw will pass with time.
We aristocrats don't really like overly tanned ladies.
I'm not saying that tanning is bad. It's OK.
It's just non-aristocratic.
Josе is a good choice for peasants.
pirates-of.gif
They like her. And I'm not judging.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Regarding the possible solo path of Jose or Maya.
Although there is only the Divine Quinn for me, choosing between Maya and Jose is definitely choosing Maya.
Yes, I will not hide it, this is mainly because Maya has a resemblance to Divine Quinn, the Diamond of the universe, whose heavenly beauty outshines the radiance of the stars.
But also because Maya, like the Divine Quinn, is a real aristocrat. A well-mannered and respectable lady.
She does sometimes lack restraint, but this flaw will pass with time.
We aristocrats don't really like overly tanned ladies.
I'm not saying that tanning is bad. It's OK.
It's just non-aristocratic.
Josе is a good choice for the peasants.
View attachment 3821106
They like her. And I'm not judging.
And there's just no way you can bring yourself to agree with Darkwen on something. :ROFLMAO:
Perfectly understandable.

But why are the followers of the Divine Quinn dressed like Simps? :unsure:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
we all remember that when ep 10 first launched, DPC had put in a anti-mod variable so the game would crash during the first frames.
Since he'll definetly do it again, and most who play with mods will be too anxious to wait for a fix before the mod's updated, can someone remind me what that variable was in the code?

Reactions: Steuan and KaiserST

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
we all remember that when ep 10 first launched, DPC had put in a anti-mod variable so the game would crash during the first frames.
Since he'll definetly do it again, and most who play with mods will be too anxious to wait for a fix before the mod's updated, can someone remind me what that variable was in the code?
I dunno, I think at least the "regular" players who use mods are experienced enough to know it's a bad idea, and will wait for the updated mod. It's the same for any game you play with a mod, you generally have to wait for the mod to be updated too. For the reliable mods, with a game like this, I wouldn't expect to have to wait for long. For me, I would probably find the mod I use (Sancho's) will be updated by the time I get the opportunity to play the update.

I also don't know the answer to your actual question, sorry.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes