Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Riona will be held hostage by Vinny for about a month, then only after a month has passed Quinn will finally muster up the courage to tell MC about it. Actually, no. MC will be completely oblivious as to what Quinn is talking about. "Riona was kidnapped? What?! What kind of a problem do the HOTs have that you get kidnapped over it? Hmm..." and then he'll try to use his very reliable analytical thinking skills to work out the details before going to save her. By that time, Riona has already died. Oh well.
MC working out a plan to save Riona

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Philosophical question:

The main story is being told by MC in retrospect at some point in the future.
The interlude is being told by Zoey in retrospect at some point in the future.

What if ... all branches end in tragedy with MC and Zoey predestined to be together?
Then it will be even bigger trash ending than attack on Titan.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You were steps ahead of me with that one, it never even crossed my mind. What about Josy being a natural redhead who dyed her hair, eyebrows and everything else because she didn't want to be known as a ginger? Will Patreon disprove me on that one too?
Oooh, that's interesting. Not Josy being a natural redhead, but any of the girls dying their hair. They all have multiple hairstyles, and Maya has the most.... uh, memorable one in Episode 10. But now I'm curious to see if they can pull off different colors.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Oooh, that's interesting. Not Josy being a natural redhead, but any of the girls dying their hair. They all have multiple hairstyles, and Maya has the most.... uh, memorable one in Episode 10. But now I'm curious to see if they can pull off different colors.
Actually, interestingly enough, a few of the girls did have different hair colors in the earliest renders shared by DPC of Being a DIK. Don't know if you've seen them, but DPC was planning for Quinn to have red hair originally:
1721606351990.png
I'm kinda curious about what the other girls would look like with different hair colors as well. So far, the only change we've actually seen in-game is Sage's hair color in the flashbacks from which it was clear that she used to dye her hair a different kind of red. There's actually a post on the subreddit of BaDIK that I've seen before in which some user had edited Sage's hair color from the flashback scenes onto her new hairstyle (as well as the mop hair) in different renders, and it looks really good:
1721606656615.png
1721606723452.png

• Love
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Actually, interestingly enough, a few of the girls did have different hair colors in the earliest renders shared by DPC of Being a DIK. Don't know if you've seen them, but DPC was planning for Quinn to have red hair originally:
View attachment 3854768
I'm kinda curious about what the other girls would look like with different hair colors as well. So far, the only change we've actually seen in-game is Sage's hair color in the flashbacks from which it was clear that she used to dye her hair a different kind of red. There's actually a post on the subreddit of BaDIK that I've seen before in which some user had edited Sage's hair color from the flashback scenes onto her new hairstyle (as well as the mop hair) in different renders, and it looks really good:
View attachment 3854775
View attachment 3854777
Sage's current hair looks real and authentic red head, this seems some synthetic shit. Why have fake when you can have real?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3854768
View attachment 3854775
View attachment 3854777
I know that when DPC was designing Sage, that flashback hair color was a contender for base Sage.
1721607036565.jpeg

And I would guess the flashback is a reference to that. I agree with Riaman, the super red hair is shit. Although those edits aren't too bad, but they're a slightly different color and aren't the mop head look, so that's already a plus.

Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes