BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Philosophical question:

The main story is being told by MC in retrospect at some point in the future.
The interlude is being told by Zoey in retrospect at some point in the future.

What if ... all branches end in tragedy with MC and Zoey predestined to be together?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Philosophical question:

What if ... all branches end in tragedy with MC and Zoey predestined to be together?
it two stories but at some point Zoey goes mad and try's to kill everyone until Josy saves the day

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Well, it looks like isabella and jill recovered their friendship. :Kappa:
View attachment 3854042
Actually thought about that too.
I honestly wasn't expecting it before EP10, like, Jill forgiving Bella in EP10 if you never tried to go after her I can understand, but forgiving Bella if you chased after both of them feels very rushed, especially after Jill's reaction to it in EP9. Quite bizarre :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Philosophical question:

That would be disappointing for me, for others it would probably be for the best, especially for Gerald. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I honestly wasn't expecting it before EP10, like, Jill forgiving Bella in EP10 if you never tried to go after her I can understand, but forgiving Bella if you chased after both of them feels very rushed, especially after Jill's reaction to it in EP9. Quite bizarre :HideThePain:
Well you know that writing is not DPC's strong suit and it shows in several plot holes in the story. :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if there is a feeling that works in mysterious ways in BADIK, that is friendship, a curse from which it is impossible to free oneself.

However, Jill has already shown a willingness to forgive Bella anyway, trusting her enough to involve her fruitlessly in Maya's problem.

If then Jill still has hopes for MC that might be all the more reason to show herself sympathetic toward her “former” friend

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Philosophical question:

Are you saying that DPC is going to pull a HIMYM?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes