KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Bella would never do such a thing, Bella is good, Bella loves us. Right, guys? :eek:
Unfortunately, given Bella's possible mental problems, such a development of events is quite likely.
But what's even more likely is that Bella doesn't love MC.
This is told to us by the fact that she has already expressed her readiness to break off relations with him because of Jill.
Let's be honest guys, we all have enough experience with women to understand when a woman loves a man, and when she is driven by another interest.
It's safe to say that there's only one girl in this game who really loves MC, and that's the Divine Quinn.
She cannot hide it, it is clearly visible in many of her reactions.
Nobody truly loves MC anymore.
Sage wants him, yeah. But she wants him now. Often such relationships are quite fleeting.
I could say that Jose, this illegal migrant from Mexico, is using MC only to legalize herself in the US.
But I won't say that. I'm a gentleman. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings with my words.
I don't think it's worth mentioning the other girls. They are all unimportant characters, to be honest.
Thus, we can safely sum it up and admit that true love and true happiness awaits MC only with the Divine Quinn.
And with no one else.
I say this quite impartially. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd be very surprised if DPC turned the obvious "big sister" energy their relationship has into shagging.
I don't like these “crowded” relationships, but I can't rule it out. and especially it remains to be seen what Jill will do if Mc encourages her to continue believing in their relationship. for now that's the only really interesting thing about Jill (there's also Bianca but for now she's just another side girl, she hasn't done much to be interesting)

Reactions: jd8097619

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In Episode 9, when Derek wonders why the MC invited Zoey over to the party and asks you whether or not she's a better friend to you than he is.
as much as I like Derek I always pick Zoey on most saves. It's alot funnier cause of Derek reactions immediately and later during the party because of it lol. Tho I really do like Zoey more than Derek when it comes to who is the better friend. Since to me Derek is still too new in the MC's life even tho he has been a real bro at times. While I cant forget about the good Zoey has done in the past one big mistake ( which isnt a big deal to me) doesn't erase all of that to me

Reactions: AmaroPargo

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I don't like these “crowded” relationships, but I can't rule it out. and especially it remains to be seen what Jill will do if Mc encourages her to continue believing in their relationship. for now that's the only really interesting thing about Jill (there's also Bianca but for now she's just another side girl, she hasn't done much to be interesting)
I wouldn't be surprised if there was another poly pairing somewhere in the game, or that the "interest" expanded beyond Jill into her friends (as you say, six episodes left). But Jill & Bella would make my skin crawl given what we've seen of their relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if there was another poly pairing somewhere in the game, or that the "interest" expanded beyond Jill into her friends (as you say, six episodes left). But Jill & Bella would make my skin crawl given what we've seen of their relationship.
Bianca to me, like Heather, is just a trap that will spring on the most bulimic players, at best there will be sex before the game over.

Bella is a huge mystery, we don't know what has happened to her husband, even the situation with the college is not settled, I'm not even 100% sure she will have an ending, let alone with Jill

I am surprised to say this, since almost every scene of Jill from the sixth chapter onward has been simply awkward, but her reaction to rejection in favor of Bella is one of the most interesting things in BADIk right now

we'll see if there are any developments

Reactions: AmaroPargo

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Bianca to me, like Heather, is just a trap that will spring on the most bulimic players, at best there will be sex before the game over.

Bella is a huge mystery, we don't know what has happened to her husband, even the situation with the college is not settled, I'm not even 100% sure she will have an ending, let alone with Jill

I am surprised to say this, since almost every scene of Jill from the sixth chapter onward has been simply awkward, but her reaction to rejection in favor of Bella is one of the most interesting things in BADIk right now

we'll see if there are any developments
It was an interesting development but I almost wonder if it'll be a system of "Jill becomes a more assertive individual" and maybe you'll be offered the choice to choose between them again, but that's as far it'd be I reckon.

Bianca, yeah feels like an obvious trap waiting to happen.

I don't think Heather's a trap atm, more just another symptom of how Tommy is a shithead when it comes to having zero loyalties to those around him.

Overall I think the second poly situation would be with the "side girls" (probably involving Riona).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes