PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
If not some day dream bullshitery this has to be on Jill's route, right? There is no way she finally decides to wear something like that and try to tempt Christian Boy, Fuckface away from other girls?
Yep, I think this is Jill path, on Bella path she is still too butthurt for that to happen

Now this can get interesting if you are on Jill path but fooled around with Bella before :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, I think this is Jill path, on Bella path she is still too butthurt for that to happen

Now this can get interesting if you are on Jill path but fooled around with Bella before :BootyTime:
Bella and Jill have made up, more or less permanently, and if you chose Bella, Jill has not given up and would have every reason to show herself.

the most interesting part of the preview is where it's set, apparently it's not Bella's sauna, which would have been the easiest solution, but neither is the HOTs which would have been really complicated to justify especially for Bella.

at this point I would say it is the same setting as Jill's preview, evidently it is a rich man's house.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I do like the idea of Bella/Jill having their own weekend getaway just the three of them if you're on either path.

Sage gets to go to Neil's for Thanksgiving, and JM can hang out on campus in the ol' dorm room.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Its probably the sauna of the vacation house that Jill family has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while looking for the sauna I accidently found the other 2 preview assets:
scandinavianstyleaframehouseaddonlivingroom00maindaz3d.jpg

scandinavianstyleaframehouseaddonbedroomandbathroom03daz3d.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
while looking for the sauna I accidently found the other 2 preview assets:
View attachment 3853003

View attachment 3852991
Kek, that's mistery solved then, they'll be indeed going on vacation together to some place both on Jill and Bella's branches. It's probably the reason why Jill's and Bella's routes are the ones that have been worked on the most for now, since they'll probably share a lot of content.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Since I only started playing in ep5 and didn't pay attention to previews that much until the last 3 eps, was there ever a bigger bait than the Jill clinic/ 'Neil is about to have an accident, fo sho' preview? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes