NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There should be a path where you can fuck Arieth and then in Jill's route when you do STD check with her you test positive and Jill leaves you. It would be like a secret game over.
Yes, especially since it will expose Jill's motivation for that test. She didn't trust the MC after he told her he is committing to her. :cautious:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thank god

View attachment 3852827

So, they're all going on vacation to some place?
And will that be the place where you have the 60+ people freeroam?
Curious to find out what's up with that.
If not some day dream bullshitery this has to be on Jill's route, right? There is no way she finally decides to wear something like that and try to tempt Christian Boy, Fuckface away from other girls?

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I doubt a small winter chalet will accommodate 60 people.

The 60 people is probably a Christmas party at the DIKs.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thank god

View attachment 3852827

Having a party at the winter cabin is kind of unlikely, I think this is just a Jill/Bella path thing. I can't see an Others MC in this situation especially if they avoid Jill and Bella.

Reactions: Educifer

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
If not some day dream bullshitery this has to be on Jill's route, right? There is no way she finally decides to wear something like that and try to tempt Christian Boy, Fuckface away from other girls?
I bet the Bella lewd preview is in the same place, so Jill and Bella at least will have some kind of shared story event where they go on vacation to that place, you heard it here first :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Educifer

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Thank god

View attachment 3852827

The other previews hinted some kind of trip with Jill, the others weren't clear enough to me. This one in sauna could be at Bella's.

It wouldn't make much sense if everyone went on vacation together for financial reasons. Zoey preview seems to be at her place in MC hometown.

I bet the Bella lewd preview is in the same place, so Jill and Bella at least will have some kind of shared story event where they go on vacation to that place, you heard it here first :unsure:
It looks like to me too. Bella's preview is the one that I couldn't read clearly if was her place or elsewhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes