Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If Spock's around, before I finish writing and press reply, his same answer pops up just before. He's obviously a quicker typist than I am. :ROFLMAO:
Mate I didn't even check my spelling (on 2 sentences, which shows how bad my writing skills are lol) and still only came 2nd :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3864148
or maybe he lives in an alternate timeline that in just a few minutes ahead of you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ( yes im in a dumb ass kind of mood right now)
I have a secret: there's two of me.
1000076481.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Started my "whatever" playthrough.

View attachment 3864033 I wish we had a 3rd choice here. Why do we have to pick one of these? I see Bella right there! and that Sean William Scott looking mofo. These two don't interest my MC... why force this? maybe it's needed but man... a 3rd option would be nice.
Because he had to include the early dream sequences to keep the one handed players happy and he didn't want to write more than two dream sequences. Just be thankful this was in episode one, if he came up with the same idea now he'd give you 10 choices, each with 5 options within the choice and then each dream would be 60fps animations with seperate minigames for each of the 50 dreams and the whole thing would add 4 months to the development time.

View attachment 3864047 I like how it's cool for Quinn to wear this at school lol but why show Sages name if a choice (next second image) like that pops up?

View attachment 3864053

View attachment 3864056 even tho her name popped up when she said hey lol
Because players know her name so they would get a bit weirded out if it said girl instead of Sage, MC remembers her name too but the DIK MC is just being, well, a bit of a dick.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
This is a bit of an extreme generalization isn't it? Some women do, some don't, but it doesn't remove the original point, Tremolo is not exactly the man that attracts every single woman in a campus, he simply doesn't have the behaviour for it.

With celibate I meant, none of these women are having sex at the same exact moment, which is when Tremolo materializes into their lives.

Nothing wrong with it, this is an AVN, not real life, all I'm saying is that in some instances if one stops to analyze it... it feels forced/weird.

One last thing the screen below is not the screen of a dude that every woman wants, some do, but some simply don't
View attachment 3864125
yes, his behavior isnt attractive. rather asking for rejection. :ROFLMAO: so it really feels plot armor for mc.
but... a woman choose the best guy who are choosable. the jocks and the diks dont looks better than mc. Chad dont count, he is better.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Because he had to include the early dream sequences to keep the one handed players happy and he didn't want to write more than two dream sequences.

Because players know her name so they would get a bit weirded out if it said girl instead of Sage, MC remembers her name too but the DIK MC is just being, well, a bit of a dick.
Oh, to please the kids... I should have known. They wouldn't be happy without a sex scene thrown in there from the start. I could have done without the dream sequences. But now I know why they're there.

Nothing wrong with leaving it as ??? and when the choice pops up, you pick, "Yeah, I remember you" and the name would show up again. I wasn't playing as a DIK MC so, definitely wasn't me.

I think there's like 3 choices there, and the choice that said "I don't remember your name" wasn't for DIK. It's whatever though.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Fuck the snowflakes. Riona and Cammy are in Quinn's restaurant for fuck sake! They probably kiss MC with cum-breathe.
Sarah and Mel are two bitches, they're probably getting more than girls from Pink Rose. Which leads me to Lily, duh.
I won't say much about Quinn because I don't want to offend my man Karamba but we saw the kind of toys she has in her room.

But about the LIs to the snowflakes...
- Jill was a virgin and wasn't much into dates, although she might have had some lesbian interaction with Bella.
- Maya was a virgin and definitely have been having lesbian sex with Josy.
- Josy wasn't a virgin and have been having lesbian sex.
- Sage was at least trying to have sex with Chad, although she wasn't getting much, and she seem to not have had any at leat until ep7, because if you weren't her fuck buddy and fucks her in ep7 she says that it's been too long since she had it.
- Bella was wild and probably did all kinds of shit before MC but she suggests that has been awhile.
- Zoey surely banged like there's no tomorrow.

I might be forgetting some.
I thought everyone already knew that. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The problem is that those weirdos are moving off the internet into the real world, people are very comfortable being weirdos, the bullying and public humiliation must come back. :HideThePain::Kappa:
Hey if anyone is humiliating me it's going to be a hot girl. Isn't it hot imagining say Arieth for example spitting in my mouth and ordering me to eat her out?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey if anyone is humiliating me it's going to be a hot girl. Isn't it hot imagining say Arieth for example spitting in my mouth and ordering me to eat her out?
for some reason when you Areith spit in your mouth I just imagined her spitting dog food into your mouth because everytime I think of her I can only think of that scene where she cooks dog food thinking it's Chili

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes