Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah forcing the player to do stuff is stupid. Like why force us to go to college? That's for nerds! I don't want to be forced into making any choices at all, why can't my MC just sit around playing Call of Duty? Or any video game I want? Shit, why am I even forced into playing Being a DIK? I should be able to choose whatever I want, give me choices! Stupid universe!
I'm not giving you a choice either. I'm forcing you to make sweet sexy love to this woman. Off you go. And you WILL enjoy it.

screenshot0001.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You monster!!! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's right, he is. :cautious:
BTW, I need to tell you something.
You know, DW, I think I should steal the song "She's a Lady" from you, to glorify the Divine Quinn.
Yes, I know, it's not fair, and it's mean, but the Divine Quinn Church turns a blind eye to such things. smile224.gif
Besides, I found an excuse. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's a fake, but we can't know for sure. :whistle:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, that's right, he is. :cautious:
BTW, I need to tell you something.
You know, DW, I think I should steal the song "She's a Lady" from you, to glorify the Divine Quinn.
Yes, I know, it's not fair, and it's mean, but the Divine Quinn Church turns a blind eye to such things. View attachment 3864120
Besides, I found an excuse. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's a fake, but we can't know for sure. :whistle:
That is some rock solid proof! I agree, "She's a Lady" was always about Quinn :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
okay guys it has to be said I don't find Nora , Cathy or Jade attractive. They are on the no head pat or hand holding list.... Well Bella is too but she scares me unlike the other 3 Bella is hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
what is wrong with snowflakes?

woman likes man if other woman like him too. usually.
This is a bit of an extreme generalization isn't it? Some women do, some don't, but it doesn't remove the original point, Tremolo is not exactly the man that attracts every single woman in a campus, he simply doesn't have the behaviour for it.

and this celibate thing is only for Sage is on. she wanted ducking with mc in front of everyone at dik mansion and Jacob stopped mc. she is that type who after breaking up is down for several new dick. but she has nobody. i mean, we know nothing about it, while we know the others having active sexual life or (Jill/Balla) having reason for not have.
With celibate I meant, none of these women are having sex at the same exact moment, which is when Tremolo materializes into their lives.

Nothing wrong with it, this is an AVN, not real life, all I'm saying is that in some instances if one stops to analyze it... it feels forced/weird.

One last thing the screen below is not the screen of a dude that every woman wants, some do, but some simply don't
poorMC.jpg

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
This is a bit of an extreme generalization isn't it? Some women do, some don't, but it doesn't remove the original point, Tremolo is not exactly the man that attracts every single woman in a campus, he simply doesn't have the behaviour for it.

With celibate I meant, none of these women are having sex at the same exact moment, which is when Tremolo materializes into their lives.

Nothing wrong with it, this is an AVN, not real life, all I'm saying is that in some instances if one stops to analyze it... it feels forced/weird.

One last thing the screen below is not the screen of a dude that every woman wants, some do, but some simply don't
View attachment 3864125
You know, I've seen this screen of Tremolo a bunch of times, but don't remember it at all in game. :ROFLMAO:

Either I forgot or blocked it out or just haven't played the path it occurs on I suppose. Probably the first if I'm being honest.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
okay guys it has to be said I don't find Nora , Cathy or Jade attractive. They are on the no head pat or hand holding list.... Well Bella is too but she scares me unlike the other 3 Bella is hot.
Hmm I sort of agree with you, Jade is... doable (in all senses hehe), Cathy has going for her the red hair, but that's pretty much it, Nora is... well simply a bit too much.
Bella thou... Bella is love! Right honey?

Bella 2.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You know, I've seen this screen of Tremolo a bunch of times, but don't remember it at all in game. :ROFLMAO:

Either I forgot or blocked it out or just haven't played the path it occurs on I suppose. Probably the first if I'm being honest.
It's when you're talking to Zoey in Episode 9 after she returns from San Diego.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

Hehe don;t remember who posted originally, but found it funny :ROFLMAO:
It's from Chapter 9 when Zoey comes back and they meet on the park bench.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

It's when Zoey first comes back and they're chatting on the bench.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes