Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
None of the LIs would be pregnant, because it's a canon thread, and the mc may not have fucked anyone, that just leaves side bitches, I mean side girls, and even though (and I'm whispering now so all the snowflakes don't hear) even though we all know most of the girls are fucking other random guys, DPC has always made that semi implied so the snowflakes can sleep well at night and not have to cry themselves to sleep knowing their side waifu was taking it balls deep from a different pixel set to the mc.
Fuck the snowflakes. Riona and Cammy are in Quinn's restaurant for fuck sake! They probably kiss MC with cum-breathe.
Sarah and Mel are two bitches, they're probably getting more than girls from Pink Rose. Which leads me to Lily, duh.
I won't say much about Quinn because I don't want to offend my man Karamba but we saw the kind of toys she has in her room.

But about the LIs to the snowflakes...
- Jill was a virgin and wasn't much into dates, although she might have had some lesbian interaction with Bella.
- Maya was a virgin and definitely have been having lesbian sex with Josy.
- Josy wasn't a virgin and have been having lesbian sex.
- Sage was at least trying to have sex with Chad, although she wasn't getting much, and she seem to not have had any at leat until ep7, because if you weren't her fuck buddy and fucks her in ep7 she says that it's been too long since she had it.
- Bella was wild and probably did all kinds of shit before MC but she suggests that has been awhile.
- Zoey surely banged like there's no tomorrow.

I might be forgetting some.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Fuck the snowflakes. Riona and Cammy are in Quinn's restaurant for fuck sake! They probably kiss MC with cum-breathe.
Sarah and Mel are two bitches, they're probably getting more than girls from Pink Rose. Which leads me to Lily, duh.
I won't say much about Quinn because I don't want to offend my man Karamba but we saw the kind of toys she has in her room.

- Jill was a virgin and wasn't much into dates, although she might have had some lesbian interaction with Bella.
- Sage was at least trying to have sex with Chad, although she wasn't getting much, and she seem to not have had any at leat until ep7, because if you weren't her fuck buddy and fucks her in ep7 she says that it's been too long since she had it.
- Bella was wild and probably did all kinds of shit before MC but she suggests that has been awhile.

lalalalala.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

Lol you're really on this snowflake thing today huh?

Regardless I agree, they didn't talk about it much but some of the girls definitely have an active sex life. Personally I've always thought it weird that anyone cares if a potential partner has had sex before, the only time i would care is if they were cheating on a partner.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
but we saw the kind of toys she has in her room.
Of course she has this toys. But what does it matter? :cautious:
You have to understand the difference between some ordinary drug addict whore and the Most Holy Divine Quinn. :rolleyes:
Divine Quinn is infallible and innocent, even if she fucks with a thousand peasants. o_O
Well, it's like in the case of Aphrodite, who had sex with fuck knows who and how many, but it did not affect her in any way, because she is a Goddess. :WeSmart:
Everything is allowed to the Goddess. :rolleyes:
It's the same with Quinn. ;)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Lol you're really on this snowflake thing today huh?

Regardless I agree, they didn't talk about it much but some of the girls definitely have an active sex life. Personally I've always thought it weird that anyone cares if a potential partner has had sex before, the only time i would care is if they were cheating on a partner.
Ahhh, common sense. That's far to rare on F95. :(

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I must be missing something super obvious, but I hope someone can help me. At some point in EP.10 you get a text message from Elena saying the photos from the halloween party have been edited, and there's a 'link' to view them. On my game I can't click on said link, or at least nothing happens if I try to.

Is it supposed to be like that?

I think I saw a few screenshots on here where it looked like there was an edited photo from the party in the game, so I guess there should be at least some edited pictures in the game. The only thing I can see that comes close is the Rooster post with 4 pictures in 1. Are the edited photos viewable in the game, and if so, where can I find them?

Could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I must be missing something super obvious, but I hope someone can help me. At some point in EP.10 you get a text message from Elena saying the photos from the halloween party have been edited, and there's a 'link' to view them. On my game I can't click on said link, or at least nothing happens if I try to.

Is it supposed to be like that?

I think I saw a few screenshots on here where it looked like there was an edited photo from the party in the game, so I guess there should be at least some edited pictures in the game. The only thing I can see that comes close is the Rooster post with 4 pictures in 1. Are the edited photos viewable in the game, and if so, where can I find them?

Could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
yeah it was explained in game waay before they show up so its easy to forget, get the phone out and click the upper left corner icon/clock thing.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

Here's my old list of who's fucking who:

The way I see it, DPC just simply doesn't spell out the details of the LIs' past sexual experience unless it's relevant.

It's obvious Bella, Sage and Josy have fucked other guys, but the details don't matter except that Sage was in a relationship with Chad who is gay, and Bella was married to James who is MIA.

It's spelled out that Maya has never fucked a guy before because it's relevant. She didn't even think she liked guys.

It's spelled out that Jill is a virgin, hence her first time jitters.

But we know Sage is a very sexual person, she even suggests the mc is gay if he doesn't want to fuck her at the prep party and she says she's not used to being turned down (I guess she forgot about the entire bogus relationship with Chad at that moment).

We know Bella is very experienced, she even boasts that she'd be too much for the mc. She didn't get the experience playing VR games...

It's pretty obvious Josy has had sex before when she invites the MC to stay the night; she knows exactly what she's doing.

But when it comes to all the other girls (particularly the HOTs), they are fucking people left right and centre.
  • Arieth is fucking everyone except the mc
  • Ashly is fucking Derek and/or Anthony
  • Becky only fucks people she knows, but will suck any stranger's cock
  • Cammy fucks for fun or cash
  • Cathy is one of the rare characters that isn't getting any
  • Dany used to fuck Jamie, and it sound like they are back on again
  • Elena fucks John Boy pretty much all the time, but there's always room for more
  • Envy doesn't fuck her customers so much anymore (an exception was made for the mc), and she's got an ex who she had a kid with
  • Heather fucks Tommy, but he's only +2 at the moment, so she's been managing to keep up with her side of their deal, i.e. she's fucking others from time to time, with Tommy's blessing of course
  • Jade probably used to fuck Stephen, but now she probably just fucks him over - while the mc get the impression she is a man eater, this is one of the few times where we know different to the mc, that this tryst with the mc is a first for her
  • Karen... All joking aside, I'm gonna say she's a virgin
  • Lily is pretty loose. She blows the mc for Tequila and lets him cum against her cunt, she also tells the mc that most guys can't keep up with her sexually, so she's been playing the field
  • Linda... ...
  • Lynette is dead, what the fuck are you even thinking about?!
  • Mel is a freak, she'll fuck for money and for fun, and while she complains for a split second when the mc starts fucking her ass in the shower, she doesn't complain for long - it's a well used orifice...
  • Minny probably hates dick... she probably has a dick!
  • Mona is a little less obvious. As far as I remember, the mc only gets to fuck her that one time in the stall with Cammy, but it's pretty obvious it's not her first time. She was prepared to fuck young hot guys for cash (but not so keen on old, sleezy dudes)
  • Quinn... So now we're up to Quinn. Her experience is pretty clear. She takes anal like a champ, deep throats with the best of them, she's definitely fuck a lot of guys, but at the same time, she doesn't just fuck anyone. I couldn't see her showing any interest in most of the DIKs, she's only interested in "bad guys", like Tommy, Vinnie and the mc (if he's gone down the DIK path).
  • Riona pretty much is up for a fuck with anyone, anytime, and if it wasn't for Quinn and her damned restaurant, Riona wouldn't hesitate at all. We know she's blown Tommy and fucked Jamie, and I have this vague recollection that Rusty did her too.
  • Rose... We don't know much about the marginal girls from the club. I'm guessing she fucks a few customers from time-to-time.
  • Sally is fucking Magnar for sure. My money is on her being the one that's gotten pregnant so the Nerds can get some limelight.
  • Sandy comes across as a woman who fucks whoever she wants. She was about to eat the mc when he was trying to clean up the changerooms at the Pink Rose!
  • Sarah as we all know, fucks for money!
  • Wendy... I feel sorry for her. She really wanted to talk to Derek after their little romantic evening together... I don't think she was a virgin though.
  • Zoey. Is she gonna be a new LI? Did she remain celibate the whole time she was apart from the mc? It'd be silly to think so, however, if DPC wants to get everyone aboard the Zoey train, he's probably aware he has to tread lightly so as not to upset the sensitivities of the more manly men among us. :rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I love how if dpc the brave and all-around artist who doesn't compromise, paints a world of virgins the blame lies with the overly sensitive players... That who knows how they gather in badik.... What a strange coincidence...

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I love how if dpc the brave and all-around artist who doesn't compromise, paints a world of virgins the blame lies with the overly sensitive players... That who knows how they gather in badik.... What a strange coincidence...
I think it's more that there is an unusually large group of currently celibate women that just happen to be in the MCs orbit at the time of the story.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's more that there is an unusually large group of currently celibate women that just happen to be in the MCs orbit at the time of the story.
Take as an example the interlude : it is clear that Bred at some point is interested in Zoey and therefore Emma's jealousy has some basis. But everything is swept under the rug with Bret being metrosexual and Emma being hysterical. If Bret had come forward and Zoey had friendzoned him it would have been more realistic. Badik is a snowflake game, written for them, they are exactly the target audience

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
yeah it was explained in game waay before they show up so its easy to forget, get the phone out and click the upper left corner icon/clock thing.
Awesome!

Having read your more than helpful pointer, I think I remember something about that gallery from the intro of Ep.9 or 10... Not that I would have thought of that on my own, but once more to prove memory can be a strange thing.

Thanks a lot! There's some nice ones in there, and now I no longer have that itch telling me I'm missing something obvious (well, maybe not THAT obvious... but still).

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes