felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cammy got pretty wasted on Halloween, idk if feeling sick the morning after points to a possible pregnancy.

Don't recall that part, but sounds circumstantial.
What would have been unequivocal proof of her pregnancy? I mentioned signs...

But they are not random episodes , as Heather was not complaining about delayed menstruation. It's probably a PDC joke, but who knows.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

But they are not random episodes , as Heather was not complaining about delayed menstruation. It's probably a PDC joke, but who knows.
Feeling sick after a big party with lots of drinking isn't strong evidence of a pregnancy. It could be typical DPC "hiding in plain sight/double meaning" writing maybe, but right now I'd just say it's because she was hungover. And as for the second thing, I still don't remember what scene you're talking. Can you post a screenshot of Cammy saying this, or point me to it?
know we who are not on pill? i am sure most of hots is on, only Maya dont. and there is oscar gf the alien face who isnt on pill too.
Maya definitely isn't in Episode 7, but she is likely on the pill by Episode 8, that's the first time you can creampie her.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Feeling sick after a big party with lots of drinking isn't strong evidence of a pregnancy. It could be typical DPC "hiding in plain sight/double meaning" writing maybe, but right now I'd just say it's because she was hungover. And as for the second thing, I still don't remember what scene you're talking. Can you post a screenshot of Cammy saying this, or point me to it?

Maya definitely isn't in Episode 7, but she is likely on the pill by Episode 8, that's the first time you can creampie her.
Again. Who said anything about strong evidence?
They all drank, but the one complaining about nausea is Camilla, as I suppose everyone pisses but the one complaining about going to the bathroom often is always her.

At the beginning of the ninth chapter when in the run others, mc can phone several girls including Riona

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Say what you want about DPC's twists, but he never turns his cliffhangers into a meme. He might exaggerate the emotional impact of his cliffhangers(see 'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck' + 'I'm thinking about your brother' on a route where you never fucked Jade, or antagonize Tybalt that much), but he never purposely turns them into jokes. Why would he waste one as big as a mystery pregnancy on Arieth ? Derek as potential father isn't even canon on every route :unsure:
Arieth_for_Prez.gif

LewdLemniscate

May 10, 2019
Say what you want about DPC's twists, but he never turns his cliffhangers into a meme. He might exaggerate the emotional impact of his cliffhangers(see 'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck' + 'I'm thinking about your brother' on a route where you never fucked Jade, or antagonize Tybalt that much), but he never purposely turns them into jokes. Why would he waste one as big as a mystery pregnancy on Arieth ? Derek as potential father isn't even canon on every route :unsure:
View attachment 3861989
Arieth's in a strange spot in my mind for big important plot points, because everything else in the game treats her almost entirely as comic relief. But it is interesting that it's her that's given a mystery pregnancy. If it doesn't amount to something crazy, it's possible this is just a way of showing the consequences of sleeping around, which might be more relevant to man-whore PCs. Or a way to round out her character, to show us more than we usually get to see when she's being comic relief.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I probably ended up liking Zoey's best from what I recall I forgot to lazy to look at all them on a non Jill save anyways. But on a Jill save the Banana outfit was way to damn cute for me not to love haha
Zoey, Lily, and Quinn had the best costumes IMO. I really like Maya as a fairy as well but i don't think Josy pulled it off. Everyone else's costumes were meh.

Reactions: Sephironii

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Oh she could be too, have to admit not really sure how old Jill is, isn't she also about to graduate? I imagine since it's not mentioned no?
Again it makes sense, but I think there's something missing in her character, but I've only played her path until the end of the halloween party.
No she's not. By the flashbacks we can assume she joined by the same time Rusty, two years ago from the present in-game, so she's in her third year, she's likely 20-21.

Tommy? No, it's impossible. She has zero interest in him. In general, in “vanilla” and popular AVNs LI + another guy these days is a big haram, and I even have a feeling that the girls MC didn't choose will end up as nuns.
That's sad. I really like to see some of them make their own path. But when you break up with Jill (if friendly) I got this nun-vibe from her. I don't see anyone to Sage, MJ have each other, and not sure about Bella, but girls from Others path could find themselves someone and also Zoey.

That goddamn banana, I prefer the queen bee costume on jill. :HideThePain:
I like when Bianca mentions her big butt.

I love my big banana :giggle:
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 17.32.32.png

And like Milton and the MC say, you need to unwrap a banana to get to the good stuff
Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 11.59.26.png

There was also Jamie with his gf.

And also after the first time you have sex with Jill (I came inside) and she mentions that she "took care of it". I believe she wasn't on pill prior to that and then she starts to take.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
There is always a 1-2% risk that is low but not nonexistent. Then it is an avn...
well, she can have a dozen men daily. and she want always second round. so she take every chance to use out that 1-2%(y)
Yeah, just to clarify that birth control statistic...

When they say the pill is 98% effective, that's not per sexual encounter. That means that 98% of women on the pill won't get pregnant within one year of frequent sex.

The actual chance per sexual encounter is waaay lower than 1-2% when on the pill (and multiple creampies within a single day doesn't increase your odds that much).

As you said though, it's fiction so statistics only means so much.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yeah, just to clarify that birth control statistic...

When they say the pill is 98% effective, that's not per sexual encounter. That means that 98% of women on the pill won't get pregnant within one year of frequent sex.

The actual chance per sexual encounter is waaay lower than 1-2% when on the pill (and multiple creampies within a single day doesn't increase your odds that much).

As you said though, it's fiction so statistics only means so much.
i see

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
View attachment 3861989
But who else could it be, and it matter?

None of the LIs would be pregnant, because it's a canon thread, and the mc may not have fucked anyone, that just leaves side bitches, I mean side girls, and even though (and I'm whispering now so all the snowflakes don't hear) even though we all know most of the girls are fucking other random guys, DPC has always made that semi implied so the snowflakes can sleep well at night and not have to cry themselves to sleep knowing their side waifu was taking it balls deep from a different pixel set to the mc.

So if DPC has made this much effort to side step around the obvious fact (obvious that is, to anyone other than in-denial snowflakes) that the side bitches, fuck! I mean girls, are fucking other guys, allowing any of them to get pregnant would dispel the whole ambiguity of it all, and then said snowflakes would know their bitch... girl! was fucking other dudes.

So, back to the original question, if not the LIs, and not the side bitches, I mean bitches!, I mean... fuck it! If not the main bitches and not the side bitches, who the fuck would we give a fuck about getting fucking pregnant?

It kinda just leaves Carolyn, I mean Gina. :cry:

Or, ya know, maybe just Arieth after all?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
But who else could it be, and it matter?

None of the LIs would be pregnant, because it's a canon thread, and the mc may not have fucked anyone, that just leaves side bitches, I mean side girls, and even though (and I'm whispering now so all the snowflakes don't hear) even though we all know most of the girls are fucking other random guys, DPC has always made that semi implied so the snowflakes can sleep well at night and not have to cry themselves to sleep knowing their side waifu was taking it balls deep from a different pixel set to the mc.

So if DPC has made this much effort to side step around the obvious fact (obvious that is, to anyone other than in-denial snowflakes) that the side bitches, fuck! I mean girls, are fucking other guys, allowing any of them to get pregnant would dispel the whole ambiguity of it all, and then said snowflakes would know their bitch... girl! was fucking other dudes.

So, back to the original question, if not the LIs, and not the side bitches, I mean bitches!, I mean... fuck it! If not the main bitches and not the side bitches, who the fuck would we give a fuck about getting fucking pregnant?

It kinda just leaves Carolyn, I mean Gina. :cry:

Or, ya know, maybe just Arieth after all?
Quinn is a virgin

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes