Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I thought everyone was in the Tremolo has no fashion sense faction. Is there really anybody that thinks he dresses well?
no, but now there is a more organized group to hate the mc's clothes, although that group should be directed towards the bad taste of DPC's fashion. I wonder DPC dresses just as bad as he does his main character, probably not, surely his wife chooses his clothes haha.. :KEK:
shopping-with-the-wife-tired-man-husband-laying-on-the-flor.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
no, but now there is a more organized group to hate the mc's clothes, although that group should be directed towards the bad taste of DPC's fashion. I wonder DPC dresses just as bad as he does his main character, probably not, surely his wife chooses his clothes haha.. :KEK:
View attachment 3861463
It helps that a lot of the cast wear a type of uniform (frat jackets, suit and ties, HOT outfits, etc). And then there's some repeats among different characters.
As far as the girls are concerned, unless they're wearing a burlap sack it's a little hard to make them look fucking stupid like Episode 1 MC.

• Haha
Reactions: KaiserST and Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It helps that a lot of the cast wear a type of uniform (frat jackets, suit and ties, HOT outfits, etc). And then there's some repeats among different characters.
As far as the girls are concerned, unless they're wearing a burlap sack it's a little hard to make them look fucking stupid like Episode 1 MC.
Well you can't have it all, I want my rematch against caleb or vinny, but I'm not going to get it until chapter 12. So the MC will probably never have drip as long as DPC keeps dressing him. :HideThePain:

Reactions: KaiserST

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
As far as the girls are concerned, unless they're wearing a burlap sack (or a banana) it's a little hard to make them look fucking stupid like Episode 1 MC.
Just added a little bit, but to be fair, but I'm not sure the banana is as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:The other costumes must have really sucked for you, and in fact many of them are terrible
I probably ended up liking Zoey's best from what I recall I forgot to lazy to look at all them on a non Jill save anyways. But on a Jill save the Banana outfit was way to damn cute for me not to love haha

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Reminds me of kindergarten when I dressed as a mango lol.
I played another game that had a bonus render of the MC in the same banana suit. Hmmm, do you prefer the mango or the banan? that is the question :unsure:

Edit: To clarify what I meant just in case kids assume (and the pedos, watch out!) Which costume do you prefer, the mango one you wore, or the banana outfit Jill has?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes