Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
After posting way too many male outfits, I stumbled over a relaization, Geralt From Rivia would like your opinion as expert on Zoey's matters...
She's about to shatter MC's feelings once again (if he has them that is) by ending up fiddling around with Tommy? :unsure:

Doing the Jill path makes me focus on so many other details, poor Jill really not for me.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
After posting way too many male outfits, I stumbled over a relaization, Geralt From Rivia would like your opinion as expert on Zoey's matters...
She's about to shatter MC's feelings once again (if he has them that is) by ending up fiddling around with Tommy? :unsure:

Doing the Jill path makes me focus on so many other details, poor Jill really not for me.
Hmmm, never really got the impression Zoey had any interest in Tommy on my playthroughs. Maybe something different depending on Interlude choices? Or are you just speculating?

Or maybe my memory is bad. :ROFLMAO:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Hmmm, never really got the impression Zoey had any interest in Tommy on my playthroughs. Maybe something different depending on Interlude choices? Or are you just speculating?

Or maybe my memory is bad. :ROFLMAO:
Just speculation tbh, mostly based on the fact except for Jacob, he's the only other DIK she keeps interacting with and unlike with Jacob is always always offscreen, both at the Halloween party (drinks in Tommy's room) and being invited to the Thanksgiving party also by Tommy.
Most likely it's just Tommy being Tommy, can't get into Quinn's panties so tries an alternative :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rehwyn

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
meanwhile
View attachment 3860633

I'd be embarassed too with the string tie and that jacket Bro. :ROFLMAO:
I could just picture DPC putting those clothes on the MC, thinking to himself; "Oh! This'll look cool..." after he already had this shit going on at one point, with the MC pulling up to the school looking like that:
View attachment 3860668
It's more baffling that after giving MC a hint of drip in the latest episodes, DPC has the fucking gall to bring back the ugly ass Episode 1 tier clothes :sick:
View attachment 3860721
We are blaming the wrong one, we all know the one to blame for the MC's lack of style is DPC. :KEK:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Oh oh there you are Josy, that's not very kind of you is it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time it happens to me, being with Jill didn't even give me the option to tell her "I feel the same" during the pillow fort scene, and this is what happens afterwards.

The "good part" is that even a dude with the empathy level of an amoeba (Tremolo/MC), follows up better, no shouts, scolding or crazy stares, just:
"do you want me to say something humiliating to make you feel better about dropping this on me, again?"

Does this also happen if you confessed still having feelings for Maya? Haven't tried that yet.
To specify:
  1. Told them to stay as friends​
  2. massive CHICK​
  3. Said I did still have some feelings for Josy​
  4. Picked Jill's path​
  5. Got no option during the "Pillow fort" scene, it just was "no I don't Josy, sorry"​

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

First time it happens to me, being with Jill didn't even give me the option to tell her "I feel the same" during the pillow fort scene, and this is what happens afterwards.

The "good part" is that even a dude with the empathy level of an amoeba (Tremolo/MC), follows up better, no shouts, scolding or crazy stares, just:
"do you want me to say something humiliating to make you feel better about dropping this on me, again?"

Does this also happen if you confessed still having feelings for Maya? Haven't tried that yet.
To specify:
  2. massive CHICK​
  4. Picked Jill's path​
  5. Got no option during the "Pillow fort" scene, it just was "no I don't Josy, sorry"​
I haven't experimented too much with "Still have feelings for Maya/Josy" while in a relationship, but I think the option you're hoping for might be in Episode 9, when you take pictures with Josy. She asks if you think about what could've been, and you can essentially answer "All the time", "Sometimes" or "No".

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Tommy? No, it's impossible. She has zero interest in him. In general, in “vanilla” and popular AVNs LI + another guy these days is a big haram, and I even have a feeling that the girls MC didn't choose will end up as nuns.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I haven't experimented too much with "Still have feelings for Maya/Josy" while in a relationship, but I think the option you're hoping for might be in Episode 9, when you take pictures with Josy. She asks if you think about what could've been, and you can essentially answer "All the time", "Sometimes" or "No".
Hmm the breaking point seems to be picking Jill as an official path, as I mentioned is the first time (with either Josy or Maya) that I didn't have the option to pick "I feel the same" during the respective solo scenes, I didn't get the option during the photo scene either of course, at least I don't remember.

Usually I either tell Derek "no feelings" during the party invasion, or if I pick "still feelings for Maya/Josy" most times I follow up all the way through, so never got this specific scene.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

To specify:
  2. massive CHICK​
  4. Picked Jill's path​
Was curious about this so checked the script. I might be misunderstanding, but for both Maya and Josy it looks like you only get the option to tell them you still have feelings in Episode 10 if you're on the Others path. You also seem to have needed to say you had feelings for Josy/Maya still in Episode 5.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Was curious about this so checked the script. I might be misunderstanding, but for both Maya and Josy it looks like you only get the option to tell them you still have feelings in Episode 10 if you're on the Others path. You also seem to have needed to say you had feelings for Josy/Maya still in Episode 5.
Hmm might be my shitty memory then, I'm quite positive at least on Sage's path I still got the option :unsure:
Now I wish I had (even) more saves lol

Reactions: Rehwyn

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
was mentioned anything about they had or hadnt sex?
Oh no absolutely not, as I said just me wondering if it could be something happening down the line or recently happened.
But agree 99% not, it's just that I never connected before the dots of:
  1. Drinks had with Tommy during the Halloween party, despite saying to the MC a bit earlier "that dude is a douche", or something like that.
  2. And Tommy having her number and inviting her to the Thanksgiving party
That's literally all there is, I just didn't notice it in previous paths :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes