Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
With all these creampies, has DPK ever hinted at pregnancy/kids in the future? I realize the time frame of the game is small, maybe in some epilogues or something like that?
not sure but I hope so at least with Sage / Jade imagine even more of that drama unfold haha.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
With all these creampies, has DPK ever hinted at pregnancy/kids in the future? I realize the time frame of the game is small, maybe in some epilogues or something like that?
Other than Arieth, there's been a bit of talk regarding pregnancy. Josy talks about it in the pillow fort, some girls get skittish about pulling out like Maya early on or Kylie and Tara when fucking through the glory hole.
Nora specifically wants kids, and you are forced to dump a huge load in her on your date in Episode 10.

But nothing like anyone showing signs of morning sickness so far.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Other than Arieth, there's been a bit of talk regarding pregnancy. Josy talks about it in the pillow fort, some girls get skittish about pulling out like Maya early on or Kylie and Tara when fucking through the glory hole.
Nora specifically wants kids, and you are forced to dump a huge load in her on your date in Episode 10.

db5f8057-82ee-4cfc-8b01-3a7aca8fbc49_text.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Camilla gives repeated signs of possible pregnancy (canon, so it's not about MC) morning sickness, constant urge to urinate...

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes