EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
When you are trying to do a Sage only path, successfully ignore all the girls in the HOTs house and tell Derek you are moving on, but somehow end up right back here.
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 22.51.24.png

Going to be sad telling Sage I'm not ready afterall. The terrible "rebound guy" scene should at least give you a full out option on Sage's path, so you don't have to go back to sex, then do a heel turn in Episode 8.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
When is the next Update planned??:eek:
When it's planned the update the next day

My MC has decided to do a Quinn playthrough. If he can squeeze Bella/Bella+Jill, he says, fuck it, and will go for it. Hopefully there's a ton of anal action for these chicks, cause my MC wants to fill those holes to the rims.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Here's my old list of who's fucking who:

The way I see it, DPC just simply doesn't spell out the details of the LIs' past sexual experience unless it's relevant.

It's obvious Bella, Sage and Josy have fucked other guys, but the details don't matter except that Sage was in a relationship with Chad who is gay, and Bella was married to James who is MIA.

It's spelled out that Maya has never fucked a guy before because it's relevant. She didn't even think she liked guys.

It's spelled out that Jill is a virgin, hence her first time jitters.

But we know Sage is a very sexual person, she even suggests the mc is gay if he doesn't want to fuck her at the prep party and she says she's not used to being turned down (I guess she forgot about the entire bogus relationship with Chad at that moment).

We know Bella is very experienced, she even boasts that she'd be too much for the mc. She didn't get the experience playing VR games...

It's pretty obvious Josy has had sex before when she invites the MC to stay the night; she knows exactly what she's doing.

But when it comes to all the other girls (particularly the HOTs), they are fucking people left right and centre.
  • Arieth is fucking everyone except the mc
  • Ashly is fucking Derek and/or Anthony
  • Becky only fucks people she knows, but will suck any stranger's cock
  • Cammy fucks for fun or cash
  • Cathy is one of the rare characters that isn't getting any
  • Dany used to fuck Jamie, and it sound like they are back on again
  • Elena fucks John Boy pretty much all the time, but there's always room for more
  • Envy doesn't fuck her customers so much anymore (an exception was made for the mc), and she's got an ex who she had a kid with
  • Heather fucks Tommy, but he's only +2 at the moment, so she's been managing to keep up with her side of their deal, i.e. she's fucking others from time to time, with Tommy's blessing of course
  • Jade probably used to fuck Stephen, but now she probably just fucks him over - while the mc get the impression she is a man eater, this is one of the few times where we know different to the mc, that this tryst with the mc is a first for her
  • Karen... All joking aside, I'm gonna say she's a virgin
  • Lily is pretty loose. She blows the mc for Tequila and lets him cum against her cunt, she also tells the mc that most guys can't keep up with her sexually, so she's been playing the field
  • Linda... ...
  • Lynette is dead, what the fuck are you even thinking about?!
  • Mel is a freak, she'll fuck for money and for fun, and while she complains for a split second when the mc starts fucking her ass in the shower, she doesn't complain for long - it's a well used orifice...
  • Minny probably hates dick... she probably has a dick!
  • Mona is a little less obvious. As far as I remember, the mc only gets to fuck her that one time in the stall with Cammy, but it's pretty obvious it's not her first time. She was prepared to fuck young hot guys for cash (but not so keen on old, sleezy dudes)
  • Quinn... So now we're up to Quinn. Her experience is pretty clear. She takes anal like a champ, deep throats with the best of them, she's definitely fuck a lot of guys, but at the same time, she doesn't just fuck anyone. I couldn't see her showing any interest in most of the DIKs, she's only interested in "bad guys", like Tommy, Vinnie and the mc (if he's gone down the DIK path).
  • Riona pretty much is up for a fuck with anyone, anytime, and if it wasn't for Quinn and her damned restaurant, Riona wouldn't hesitate at all. We know she's blown Tommy and fucked Jamie, and I have this vague recollection that Rusty did her too.
  • Rose... We don't know much about the marginal girls from the club. I'm guessing she fucks a few customers from time-to-time.
  • Sally is fucking Magnar for sure. My money is on her being the one that's gotten pregnant so the Nerds can get some limelight.
  • Sandy comes across as a woman who fucks whoever she wants. She was about to eat the mc when he was trying to clean up the changerooms at the Pink Rose!
  • Sarah as we all know, fucks for money!
  • Wendy... I feel sorry for her. She really wanted to talk to Derek after their little romantic evening together... I don't think she was a virgin though.
  • Zoey. Is she gonna be a new LI? Did she remain celibate the whole time she was apart from the mc? It'd be silly to think so, however, if DPC wants to get everyone aboard the Zoey train, he's probably aware he has to tread lightly so as not to upset the sensitivities of the more manly men among us. :rolleyes:
Wendy had sex 3 times. i am not sure she said before Derek or with Derek, but 3-4 for sure

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Josy probably had sex before meeting MC and Maya but it didn't go well but it wasn't because she wasn't any good clearly Josy is amazing at sex even without a lot of experience
1721854076961.png

Darkwen showed up to defend Josy's honor... but hasn't uttered The Word? Not even once? What is this madness, it's throwing my entire perception of reality into question...
View attachment 1000076479.mp4

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I think it's more that there is an unusually large group of currently celibate women that just happen to be in the MCs orbit at the time of the story.
Well that's how most AVNs work, because they need to sell them to... well us? :ROFLMAO:

The "issues" sort of become apparent when rather than just being a lewd/sex generator VNs also try to paint a realistic scenario that allows to move a story forwards.

Nobody is going to start these discussions in threads about VNs where "After X years MC is back to live with his landlady and needs to rekindle relationships with her and his roommates, while making new friendships"

BADIK is not like that, while still remaiing an AVN with some of the genre's trappings, I personally find it entertaining, not last because it allows some fun conversations with you folks.

I do agree thou, it's highly unrealstic in a college's setting that hot looking women all apparently happen to be celibate exactly when the MC shows up, but is not more realistic that they all fall for him.

Fair enough he has an outstanding DIK, but is not like he goes around helicoptering it to everyone, he still needs to first interact with most of these women and he's not (like many AVN MCs) the perfect example of dude who can fuck everyone.

The combination of the 2 points above is what makes an AVN less credible/"realistic" (at least for me), but back to the start... it's part of the course.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes