DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
In my opinion mc brings them home but does not present them as his own girlfriend, which then only with Jill would make full sense. Neil however will understand so it will be as if he did. Bella remains a special case, more difficult to handle, but this is an avn so...
"Hi dad, this is Bella, she's my teacher and I thought it'd be cool to bring her home with me" :Kappa::KEK:

Fr though, something along the lines of "This is Bella, she's my friend and she was going to spend Christmas alone so I brought her home to spend it with us, I hope you don't mind."
I think this is a pretty agreeable and plausible scenario, Neil being the awesome dude he is would probably be chuffed. Seen identical stuff like this happen IRL a couple of times as well (not as in bringing you secret gf home, but bringing a friend home to spend Christmas or New Year since they would be alone otherwise).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I mentioned earlier that I strongly suspect much of the earlier plot involving Maya and her loan issues is to bring the "super-friends" together as a prerequisite to dealing with the bigger story issues.

I'm sure we'll still have solo branching for romance stuff, but I suspect we'll have a lot of content involving all 5 main LIs as a friend group (with variation depending on who your LI is and other factors).
That would be the most awkward thing ever if you dumped the rest of the girls. It's already unbearable for Josy, but she powers through it while planning the contract stuff.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I agree, but not bringing Jill is such a wasted opportunity from DPC since MC already met her family and it's the only branch that they go official. At the camping he tells Sage that she's his girl, but GIRLFRIEND-BOYFRIEND we only see with Jill.
Jill is by far the one that makes more sense, she's also the only one who actually asked for it.
I mean Zoey could be another obvious candidate, but not this early.

Reactions: Educifer

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yep assets is of course the main trigger, but have to admit, driven by that I also ended up thinking how from a personality POV Derek is more smilar to Neil than Tremolo... even if Neil wasn't as "crass" as Derek.

(btw you are so fast that my reply got updated with your edit before I managed to post it lol!)
Bitch, please.

B13CE3D4-E251-4945-B1D6-8CFC214B3E4C.JPG

There's no way this needs a DNA test.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That would be the most awkward thing ever if you dumped the rest of the girls. It's already unbearable for Josy, but she powers through it while planning the contract stuff.
I agree, and I honestly expect that if there's multiple endings for the main plot points, how you treated the other main LIs will probably be a factor.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
"Hi dad, this is Bella, she's my teacher and I thought it'd be cool to bring her home with me" :Kappa::KEK:

Fr though, something along the lines of "This is Bella, she's my friend and she was going to spend Christmas alone so I brought her home to spend it with us, I hope you don't mind."
I think this is a pretty agreeable and plausible scenario, Neil being the awesome dude he is would probably be chuffed. Seen identical stuff like this happen IRL a couple of times as well (not as in bringing you secret gf home, but bringing a friend home to spend Christmas or New Year since they would be alone otherwise).
That could be indeed a possibility and yes it is something that happens, way more often than hanging out with all your ex partners together.
(this reply all because I ran out of reactions... again :cry: )

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I agree, and I honestly expect that if there's multiple endings for the main plot points, how you treated the other main LIs will probably be a factor.
I believe most (if not all) of us got the binder in Thanksgiving. But reading the walkthrough it seems that some paths you don't get it, someone tried that? That would definitely affect main plot.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
You mean in example being more or less succesfull in finding a solution to Maya's situation (or saving Rio) depending on how much they all get along together?

Reactions: Rehwyn

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I believe most (if not all) of us got the binder in Thanksgiving. But reading the walkthrough it seems that some paths you don't get it, someone tried that? That would definitely affect main plot.
Yeah you can fail to get it if Patrick doesn't trust you. How much he likes you in Episode 7, and how you act at Thanksgiving factors into this.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah you can fail to get it if Patrick doesn't trust you. How much he likes you in Episode 7, and how you act at Thanksgiving factors into this.
Yeah you basically have to kiss his butt and choose not to antagonize him, it he'll be extra suspicious of the guests at Thanksgiving.
So I'm assuming this will heavily affect this storyline and probably lead the game through different paths.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Yeah you basically have to kiss his butt and choose not to antagonize him, it he'll be extra suspicious of the guests at Thanksgiving.
Always instinctively went that way, but what happens if you fail to get the binder? Do following scenes change drastically?
And yes I know there aren't many, but still...

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
You mean in example being more or less succesfull in finding a solution to Maya's situation (or saving Rio) depending on how much they all get along together?
Yeah, things like that (and other factors too of course). But as an example, if you've successfully dealt with Maya's loan stuff so far and kept good relationships with the other LIs, it's pretty clear they each have a role to play in resolving it (Jill with her legal contact, Sage with HOT contact and getting Maya comfortable asking others for help, Bella with her house to meet up and likely faculty contacts, etc).

Was curious about this so checked the script. I might be misunderstanding, but for both Maya and Josy it looks like you only get the option to tell them you still have feelings in Episode 10 if you're on the Others path. You also seem to have needed to say you had feelings for Josy/Maya still in Episode 5.
Random thought I had about the discussion we had the other day regarding telling Josy/Maya you still have feelings while on the Others path.

The existence of these variables and dialogue seems to hint to me that there is likely going to be a way to end up with solo Josy or Maya when on the Others path if you play your cards right.

Consequently, if those paths exist in the Others branch, it makes me think that the MJ throuple path is even less likely to be "doomed to failure". Otherwise you'd have two paths to the same result of solo Maya/Josy and none to a throuple, which is just weird design. Wouldn't surprise me if you could still end up with just 1 of them on throuple branch, but it makes me think it's even less likely to be inevitable.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So I'm assuming this will heavily affect this storyline and probably lead the game through different paths.
Always instinctively went that way, but what happens if you fail to get the binder? Do following scenes change drastically?
And yes I know there aren't many, but still...
If you can fail to get this seemingly crucial key to Maya's freedom, then it must actually mean it's not as important as they thought, and something else will be the answer.

OR, somehow they get the contract through other means. Like maybe Derek sneaks back another time.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
If you can fail to get this seemingly crucial key to Maya's freedom, then it must actually mean it's not as important as they thought, and something else will be the answer.

OR, somehow they get the contract through other means. Like maybe Derek sneaks back another time.
One of the bigger consequences of failing to get the contract could be a Maya/Josy breakup also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Educifer

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

Yep that was exactly my thinking, either it turns out is not that useful or someone else ends up snatching it, so I was thinking, maybe if MC fails one of the following scenes is Derek going back on his own (despite saying it would be impossible)?

I literally never failed it, met enough a-holes like Maya's dad in life, being nice is the only (initial) approach to ever get anything out of them.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

That would make sense. If it's as important as they think and they fail, that creates 2 very different paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes