Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I hope there's unique situations for all the girls, it's not like we took every girl to the same restaurant as Sage in Episode 10. I actually would really dislike it if the cabin is a group thing, it's easier of course but lazy. Having both Jill and Bella there is already sort of odd, especially if we dumped one for the other. But I'll take JillyBelly over MJ and Sage also inexplicably being there.
Based on DPC track record, you would expect unique situations and stories. I'd be disappointed if there is anyone else at the cabin besides Jella.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
As long as it's not a group thing, I might be one of the few, but I really don't like too much the whole "we are all friends" scenes. :cautious:
Yeah, I didn't like it either. I mean, it makes some sense, we can't deny that DPC built it.
- Jill befriends Josy
- Bella "befriends" Sage
- Sage befriends Maya and offers help
- Sage befriends Jill in Halloween
- Sage + MJ befriends Bella in Halloween
- Josy asks Jill for help
- Jill asks Bella for help

But it still awkward the super-friends vibe.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It makes sense to Josy come alone. Not only would "balance" the Thanksgiving but also is Josy hometown too.

I mostly agree with Better Cock Spock , at first my thought was that the cabin holiday would be later on, that MC would miss the DIK's Christmas (Mel's Preview) to be with Jill there. But now, thinking about the possibles branches Thanksgiving I'm leaning more towards that.

It would take massive work from DPC to have such different branches in two parts of the episode, it makes more sense to solve it all in Thanksgiving.
As long as it's not a group thing, I might be one of the few, but I really don't like too much the whole "we are all friends" scenes. :cautious:
Based on DPC track record, you would expect unique situations and stories. I'd be disappointed if there is anyone else at the cabin besides Jella.
Yeah, I didn't like it either. I mean, it makes some sense, we can't deny that DPC built it.
- Jill befriends Josy
- Bella "befriends" Sage

I'm fine-ish with all the girls being friends now. Or at least, teaming up every once in a while. For example, if I wasn't so fucking lazy maybe I'd try to combine these two group pics, so my slutty mummy coexists with Jill.
ep10_mains3_pic1.png ep10_mains2_pic1.png

But I don't want everyone to be buddy-buddy just for the sake of simplifying the branching.

Maybe this is just me, but I don't think this cabin getaway is a replacement for a proper celebration of either Thanksgiving or Christmas. The Mel preview showed the setting up at the DIK mansion, I think the cabin is like, the weekend before Christmas. Just for some private festivities between MC and his girlfriend.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
To be honest at the last cabin appearing in his VNs.. they were all there (even if there were actual reasons for it).
But I think the "all together" scene might happen later on ?

- Jill befriends Josy
- Bella "befriends" Sage

It's mostly one of my silly pet peevs, it makes it look very unrealistic, let's be honest how many times something like this happened to any of you?

You + your current partner + 2-3 of your previous partners

Something prevents it, 2 things mostly, survival instinct on your side, competition on theirs :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Jill and Bella have their previews at the: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-14339252

I feel this ep there is a high change the romance routes will be different locations, but we can't exclude that the cabin previews could be a group holiday location and everyone is there.
Agreed, after seeing all the previews I feel like we're going to get exclusive events for each branch with different locations with a huge free roam party somewhere in the middle of the episode, kinda like what I was expecting EP9 to be.

Ofc DPC will still take advantage of things like Jill and Bella's friendship and the JM situation to streamline the work a little bit with shared locations for their events, but Sage for example I'm pretty confident it'll be exclusive.
She and Jill meeting Neil are the only girls that make sense for now imo. Bella is way too early, and I don't think Josy and Maya would be comfortable with it yet either. And since Jill will seemingly go with MC and Bella somewhere, I'm betting only Sage will go to Neil's house.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Who is gonna gift him PS5? also does he even know what is gaming, dude didn't even had a TV growing up.
Neil will find a PS5 with chipped corners while working at some mansion with a spoiled little punk kid there. He threw it out because he got the digital version and thinks using external HDDs is for peasants, so he couldn't download MW3 :KEK:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I hope there's unique situations for all the girls, it's not like we took every girl to the same restaurant as Sage in Episode 10. I actually would really dislike it if the cabin is a group thing, it's easier of course but lazy. Having both Jill and Bella there is already sort of odd, especially if we dumped one for the other. But I'll take JillyBelly over MJ and Sage also inexplicably being there.
yeah, but everyone expects the girls meeting Neil to be the next big thing in the relationships. Thats why people think everyone would be going home with the MC.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
yeah, but everyone expects the girls meeting Neil to be the next big thing in the relationships. Thats why people think everyone would be going home with the MC.
So all 5 go to Neil's, but he only introduces one as his girlfriend? Or you mean they all meet Neil on their own paths?

What if MC is on others, he brings Derek? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion mc brings them home but does not present them as his own girlfriend, which then only with Jill would make full sense. Neil however will understand so it will be as if he did. Bella remains a special case, more difficult to handle, but this is an avn so...

Reactions: KaiserST

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Lots of people think that, same with Tommy and MC being brothers, or with any other blatant asset reuse.
View attachment 3865844 View attachment 3865846

This motherfucker looks like Vinny, for example.
Yep assets is of course the main trigger, but have to admit, driven by that I also ended up thinking how from a personality POV Derek is more smilar to Neil than Tremolo... even if Neil wasn't as "crass" as Derek.

(btw you are so fast that my reply got updated with your edit before I managed to post it lol!)

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know why but in my weird head-canon I keep thinking of Neil as the real Derek's father. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3865816
I feel you bro.

Tremolo probably thinks PS5 is penis size.
That would be Derek's according to Wendy.

Agreed, after seeing all the previews I feel like we're going to get exclusive events for each branch with different locations with a huge free roam party somewhere in the middle of the episode, kinda like what I was expecting EP9 to be.

Ofc DPC will still take advantage of things like Jill and Bella's friendship and the JM situation to streamline the work a little bit with shared locations for their events, but Sage for example I'm pretty confident it'll be exclusive.
She and Jill meeting Neil are the only girls that make sense for now imo. Bella is way too early, and I don't think Josy and Maya would be comfortable with it yet either. And since Jill will seemingly go with MC and Bella somewhere, I'm betting only Sage will go to Neil's house.
I agree, but not bringing Jill is such a wasted opportunity from DPC since MC already met her family and it's the only branch that they go official. At the camping he tells Sage that she's his girl, but GIRLFRIEND-BOYFRIEND we only see with Jill.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yep assets is of course the main trigger, but have to admit, driven by that I also ended up thinking how from a personality POV Derek is more smilar to Neil than Tremolo... even if Neil wasn't as "crass" as Derek.

(btw you are so fast that my reply got updated with your edit before I managed to post it lol!)
Alright, think about this then: For Neil to be Derek's father, that would make him Maya's dad too. So then Neil CANNOT be MC's dad, otherwise
Fucking Incest.png

So then who could MC's dad be? Patrick? :ROFLMAO: James? :KEK: Stanley? :BootyTime:

Reactions: Ricthequick

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
My personal theory for why Maya and her loan problem is so central is that it serves as a way to bring the MC + 5 main LIs together as a team, and that narratively getting them all together is important for solving other larger problems facing the DIKs and HOTs later on.

Edit: If this is the case, if you're on a "good ending" path, I expect Maya's loan to be mostly resolved by end of Season 3, and for the "team" to pivot towards dealing with other bigger issues in Season 4. This would also give time for the MJ throuple to stabilize, potentially "come out", and show everyone's reactions to that as well.
- Jill befriends Josy
- Bella "befriends" Sage

I'm fine-ish with all the girls being friends now. Or at least, teaming up every once in a while. For example, if I wasn't so fucking lazy maybe I'd try to combine these two group pics, so my slutty mummy coexists with Jill.
View attachment 3865776 View attachment 3865778

But I don't want everyone to be buddy-buddy just for the sake of simplifying the branching.

Maybe this is just me, but I don't think this cabin getaway is a replacement for a proper celebration of either Thanksgiving or Christmas. The Mel preview showed the setting up at the DIK mansion, I think the cabin is like, the weekend before Christmas. Just for some private festivities between MC and his girlfriend.
Yeah, I mentioned earlier (first quote) that I strongly suspect much of the earlier plot involving Maya and her loan issues is to bring the "super-friends" together as a prerequisite to dealing with the bigger story issues.

I'm sure we'll still have solo branching for romance stuff, but I suspect we'll have a lot of content involving all 5 main LIs as a friend group (with variation depending on who your LI is and other factors).

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes