Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Most of these background characters aren't even real 3D characters but 2D assets from Daz used to populate background. Read it on BeingADik subreddit You can check out Acting lessons and see some similar background characters which have been used in this game too in season 1 atleast.

So that girl probably isn't even a 3D render.
I can't find the post, but I do remember someone mentioning that last time I brought up Redhead Reading Book(TM)
Blondie's hair though, I wonder if that would look good on Maya :sneaky:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Replacing Killer Queen's explosives word with some narcotics words would make a perfect song for Killer Quinn.

Coincidence or not both she and Marie Antoinette even share White hair.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thats it everyone rub it in that Quinn shot me down like I was a pile of poop. Why won't that perfect angel give me a chance?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I can't find the post, but I do remember someone mentioning that last time I brought up Redhead Reading Book(TM)
Blondie's hair though, I wonder if that would look good on Maya :sneaky:
This redhead in the red dress (screen from Bare Witness) is another. I can't remember if this is Redhead Reading Book(TM), but in a different pose. I'm sure this asset was used too though, maybe at a party.
1721897411817.png

I have to say, I much prefer this. I've played a few games lately where the devs don't populate the background with these assets, but just leave them with unskinned models, so it's like you have your main characters and everyone else is a literal mannequin.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This redhead in the red dress (screen from Bare Witness) is another. I can't remember if this is Redhead Reading Book(TM), but in a different pose. I'm sure this asset was used too though, maybe at a party.
View attachment 3865105

I have to say, I much prefer this. I've played a few games lately where the devs don't populate the background with these assets, but just leave them with unskinned models, so it's like you have your main characters and everyone else is a literal mannequin.
Yeah that's her, I found my initial post.
1721897997013.png

I've played a few games where NPCs were just mannequins. It's... not my favorite method, but I don't hate it. I wouldn't want that for BADIK though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Educifer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3865105

If you would stop "falling in love" with random passers-by.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She has some Leeta like qualities in that image.
That reminds me, I saw some fanart with Jill and Bella in some Trek miniskirts, but idk what the policy is about posting that stuff in main threads. Very hot though!

Anyway, all this casual talk makes me crave more casual hangout time with the MGs. More scenes that don't necessarily lead to sex, like watching tv with Bella and Maya, or playing guitar for Sage, snuggling with Jill and Josy. Sit back and soak in the romance, embrace the vibes. Live in the moment with your love.

Reactions: Saboracss

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
That reminds me, I saw some fanart with Jill and Bella in some Trek miniskirts, but idk what the policy is about posting that stuff in main threads. Very hot though!

Anyway, all this casual talk makes me crave more casual hangout time with the MGs. More scenes that don't necessarily lead to sex, like watching tv with Bella and Maya, or playing guitar for Sage, snuggling with Jill and Josy. Sit back and soak in the romance, embrace the vibes. Live in the moment with your love.
I agree. We definitely need more hangouts. I know it is an AVN, but the times you mention are great for adding meat on the bones of the various relationships. Of course I'd love to go on a date with Quinn that isn't a drug deal. Every time she gets one on one time with MC that isn't sex, she seems to let her quard down just a bit more.

It'd be great to have a second date with Nicole. Also Rio deserves all the hangout/gaming/cuddle time she wants after MC white knights her away from Vinny.

EDIT: A scene of Rio and MC playing Playstation in the hospital or on the sofa in MC's room would be perfect if one of them gets injured in the rescue.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes