Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I agree. We definitely need more hangouts. I know it is an AVN, but the times you mention are great for adding meat on the bones of the various relationships. Of course I'd love to go on a date with Quinn that isn't a drug deal. Every time she gets one on one time with MC that isn't sex, she seems to let her quard down just a bit more.

It'd be great to have a second date with Nicole. Also Rio deserves all the hangout/gaming/cuddle time she wants after MC white knights her away from Vinny.
It'd be nice to see what Quinn is into beyond drugs and partying. Maybe dancing? She's got some moves ;)
Quinn Dance 1.gif Quinn Dance 2.gif Quinn Dance 3.gif

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That reminds me, I saw some fanart with Jill and Bella in some Trek miniskirts, but idk what the policy is about posting that stuff in main threads. Very hot though!

Anyway, all this casual talk makes me crave more casual hangout time with the MGs. More scenes that don't necessarily lead to sex, like watching tv with Bella and Maya, or playing guitar for Sage, snuggling with Jill and Josy. Sit back and soak in the romance, embrace the vibes. Live in the moment with your love.
Weather_Bitch.png
Doesn't even have to be a full-on free roam type hangout, I loved Sage chilling in your room last episode, just a few renders and some lines of dialogue do sooo much for how the relationship feels.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3865528
Doesn't even have to be a full-on free roam type hangout, I loved the Sage chilling in your room last episode, just a few renders and some lines of dialogue do sooo much for how the relationship feels.
I think it will be hilarious when Tremolo takes Sage home for thanksgiving and Neil says "Oh you're Weather Bitch girl." Sage will die of embarrassment. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3865528
Doesn't even have to be a full-on free roam type hangout, I loved Sage chilling in your room last episode, just a few renders and some lines of dialogue do sooo much for how the relationship feels.
Sage, you have such a way with words :giggle:
It's funny that DPC said this morning hangout with Sage was a spontaneous addition to Episode 10, when it's certainly a highlight on the Sage path.
I think it will be hilarious when Tremolo takes Sage home for thanksgiving and Neil says "Oh you're Weather Bitch girl." Sage will die of embarrassment. :ROFLMAO:
I really do hope Neil comments on that lmao. I also hope that on CHICK paths, Sage will talk to Neil about how much MC loves his dad, since she'll overhear him say "I love you" while on the phone, and she finds it incredibly sweet.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I really do hope Neil comments on that lmao. I also hope that on CHICK paths, Sage will talk to Neil about how much MC loves his dad, since she'll overhear him say "I love you" while on the phone, and she finds it incredibly sweet.
So we all agree and are expecting for MC to bring his LI to Thanksgiving at the start of ep11, right? My question is, do you expect it to happen in every path? I can only see it in Jill's and Sage's. And I think both would be nice scenes.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So we all agree and are expecting for MC to bring his LI to Thanksgiving at the start of ep11, right? My question is, do you expect it to happen in every path? I can only see it in Jill's and Sage's. And I think both would be nice scenes.
One of the previews showed Sage at Neil's house, so I'm pretty confident on Sage. That might be the only one though. Like you said, Jill might be possible, but I doubt any of the others (but I'm only going on my gut, no evidence either way).

Reactions: Ricthequick

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
One of the previews showed Sage at Neil's house, so I'm pretty confident on Sage. That might be the only one though. Like you said, Jill might be possible, but I doubt any of the others (but I'm only going on my gut, no evidence either way).
Oh, Sage's preview is at Neil's? I didn't notice that. Nice.

I can see Jill saying that she's staying with Bella as an excuse, but I rather don't. MC already met her parents so it's only fair she met his.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

I can see Jill saying that she's staying with Bella as an excuse, but I rather don't. MC already met her parents so it's only fair she met his.
It's possible Josy might come, seeing how we spent Thanksgiving with Maya as her boyfriend (whether true or not). But the full throuple or Bella, as much as it pains me to say, likely won't be able to meet Neil :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Educifer

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
What if he manages to bring Quinn? :ROFLMAO:
Or he bring Nicole and she ends up hooking up with Derek 1.0, aka Dad

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

It's possible Josy might come, seeing how we spent Thanksgiving with Maya as her boyfriend (whether true or not). But the full throuple or Bella, as much as it pains me to say, likely won't be able to meet Neil :cry:
The more different people Tremolo takes home, the more duplicating of renders, doing essentially the same thing. That's why I reckon there'll only be 1 or 2. I'd love to see paths where he takes all of them, plus Lily, Quinn etc. What about a Jade, that'd be fun. But I don't think so.

Reactions: Ricthequick

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Jill and Bella have their previews at the: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-14339252

I feel this ep there is a high change the romance routes will be different locations, but we can't exclude that the cabin previews could be a group holiday location and everyone is there.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
The more different people Tremolo takes home, the more duplicating of renders, doing essentially the same thing. That's why I reckon there'll only be 1 or 2. I'd love to see paths where he takes all of them, plus Lily, Quinn etc. What about a Jade, that'd be fun. But I don't think so.
Some would be funnier for sure, but doubt many are actually viable, jokes asides, Sage and Jill are indeed the most likely candidates.
I don't see bringing the J&M duo and as unlikely to bring just one, likewise I see no way of Bella going for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jill and Bella have their previews at the: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-14339252

I feel this ep there is a high change the romance routes will be different locations, but we can't exclude that the cabin previews could be a group holiday location and everyone is there.
I hope there's unique situations for all the girls, it's not like we took every girl to the same restaurant as Sage in Episode 10. I actually would really dislike it if the cabin is a group thing, it's easier of course but lazy. Having both Jill and Bella there is already sort of odd, especially if we dumped one for the other. But I'll take JillyBelly over MJ and Sage also inexplicably being there.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
It makes sense to Josy come alone. Not only would "balance" the Thanksgiving but also is Josy hometown too.

I mostly agree with Better Cock Spock , at first my thought was that the cabin holiday would be later on, that MC would miss the DIK's Christmas (Mel's Preview) to be with Jill there. But now, thinking about the possibles branches Thanksgiving I'm leaning more towards that.

It would take massive work from DPC to have such different branches in two parts of the episode, it makes more sense to solve it all in Thanksgiving.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
It makes sense to Josy come alone. Not only would "balance" the Thanksgiving but also is Josy hometown too.

I mostly agree with Better Cock Spock , at first my thought was that the cabin holiday would be later on, that MC would miss the DIK's Christmas (Mel's Preview) to be with Jill there. But now, thinking about the possibles branches Thanksgiving I'm leaning more towards that.
As long as it's not a group thing, I might be one of the few, but I really don't like too much the whole "we are all friends" scenes. :cautious:

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes