soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Never make Josy sad its bad for your health
Never make Josy furious,angry or jealous,when she is on the warpath,she really cannot be stopped..
and leaves a trail of blood and destruction behind,while she kills all her competitors one by one with the biggest smile on her devilish face..:devilish::Kappa:
fpcsgeimm6u61.png

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Never make Josy furious,angry or jealous,when she is on the warpath,she really cannot be stopped..
and leaves a trail of blood and destruction behind,while she kills all her competitors one by one with the biggest smile on her devilish face..:devilish::Kappa:
View attachment 3867084
Josy Miss Sunshine for a reason she gives unmatch heavenly beauty and can burn you with flames hotter then hell

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ok maybe stupid question... but who is Anderson?
Damn Tremolo and his fixation to never learn a single name (tbh I'm the same)...
We don't know, there's been theories based on who else was seen going to the bathroom during the exams, but the truth is that it's probably not important, we'll never find out and DPC just picked a random surname.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
We don't know, there's been theories based on who else was seen going to the bathroom during the exams, but the truth is that it's probably not important, we'll never find out and DPC just picked a random surname.
hmmpf :cautious:
Was hoping it was somewhat relevant... oh well we know who isn't

DaweOH.jpg

or do we? :ROFLMAO:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Hmm Magnar due to the name?
A tiny part of me was thinking Lily, but then I told myself... Bella consider her one of her top 3 students, her, Ashley and Derek.
I don't know if it is Lily. She's shown to be pretty intelligent and not someone who would necessarily need to cheat in order to get good grades. But I don't think we actually know how well she's doing in school, objectively. Anyway, the fact that Derek is on the list of the students that Bella considers to be in her top 3 should tell you that it could actually be Lily, since Bella wouldn't have a clue that she's cheating even if she is. (Or didn't have a clue, before her and Professor Hoff started looking into it.)

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I don't know if it is Lily. She's shown to be pretty intelligent and not someone who would necessarily need to cheat in order to get good grades. But I don't think we actually know how well she's doing in school, objectively. Anyway, the fact that Derek is on the list of the students that Bella considers to be in her top 3 should tell you that it could actually be Lily, since Bella wouldn't have a clue that she's cheating even if she is. (Or didn't have a clue, before her and Professor Hoff started looking into it.)
Hmm unless she was lying, Bella also told the MC, that all teachers think Derek is a borderline genius, minus probably Jade :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes