Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if it is Lily. She's shown to be pretty intelligent and not someone who would necessarily need to cheat in order to get good grades. But I don't think we actually know how well she's doing in school, objectively. Anyway, the fact that Derek is on the list of the students that Bella considers to be in her top 3 should tell you that it could actually be Lily, since Bella wouldn't have a clue that she's cheating even if she is. (Or didn't have a clue, before her and Professor Hoff started looking into it.)
All I know is that even if you aren't dating, AND you try to play it off like it wasn't a big deal, Bella still protects you because she is a good friend :giggle:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

I think I only cheated once, and I obviously won't do it again :(

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
All I know is that even if you aren't dating, AND you try to play it off like it wasn't a big deal, Bella still protects you because she is a good friend :giggle:
View attachment 3867291 View attachment 3867292

Bella is love! :love:
(unlock my reactions c'mon! haha)

nothing is more to be feared than a surname....
Yeah I mean I'm surprised he knows his... well we (can) choose it haha

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Eh still having issues deciding which end of Halloween Party's better.

For obvious reasons Bella is up top, but...

Lily and Nicole :love:

But also Quinn...
I would say both of those, plus Sage, plus Josy and Maya are ahead of Bella. Jill might well be too. Sarah and Mel probably below Bella. I need to refresh myself on the scenes as it's been a while since I saw any of them, but there's nothing that puts Bella obviously up top. (Disclaimer: Different strokes for different folks. My opinion is different to Ric's, but we can both be right and also both be wrong at the same time.)

For me, Lily and Nicole was actually disappointing, despite still being one of the best. It just should have been so much better (or at least longer, which would have made it better).

Reactions: Ricthequick

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3867291 View attachment 3867292

I saw it at the time but I don't remember it very well, is that the dialogue from the friends route?
It makes me wonder what the hell did fuckface do for Bella to care "so damned much" about him. He's a cool dude, sure, but if he's not dating Bella the friendship is pretty superficial ain't it? :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I saw it at the time but I don't remember it very well, is that the dialogue from the friends route?
It makes me wonder what the hell did fuckface do for Bella to care "so damned much" about him. He's a cool dude, sure, but if he's not dating Bella the friendship is pretty superficial ain't it? :unsure:
She won't report you no matter what. If you say this wasn't a big deal, my first screenshot is part of her response. If you say you won't do it again, it's only a tiny bit different.

Being on her path only changes one thing, MC talks about making out in the library before Bella asks him about cheating.

Reactions: DarkKiller

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I would say both of those, plus Sage, plus Josy and Maya are ahead of Bella. Jill might well be too. Sarah and Mel probably below Bella. I need to refresh myself on the scenes as it's been a while since I saw any of them, but there's nothing that puts Bella obviously up top. (Disclaimer: Different strokes for different folks. My opinion is different to Ric's, but we can both be right and also both be wrong at the same time.)

For me, Lily and Nicole was actually disappointing, despite still being one of the best. It just should have been so much better (or at least longer, which would have made it better).
unacceptable.jpg
(triggering my simp powers)
If have to be objective, so excluding Bella because she always wins, I'd say Sarah and Mel except for being a threesome preceded by hamburgers was a bit of a letdown, but I've personally never been much invested in either.
Jill's adds the lovely effect to it
Sage's scenes are always a bit wild, which is good
I really enjoyed Lily and Nicole's, both getting stoned and fuck in the park and the cuddling in bed afterwads

EDIT because forgot Quinn, just one thing to say
KinkyFucker.jpg

BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
Anyone else think Jill and Bella used to bump biscuits?

There's the argument in bed with them and Jill goes to the couch with MC, then Bella says something to herself about doing things with a friend and student. (we're supposed to assume MC but i think its about Jill)

During the flashback to Rusty hitting on Jill, Jill shoots him down and walks away with Bella (there's no way to tell its Bella because most of her face is off screen but the hairstyle hints at it)

What did Jill and Bianca do drunk in the barn?

At the Halloween party she didn't even flinch at Sage's comment about making out with Maya.

Its only stated the MC is the closest shes been with a guy, not in general.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I don't know who im more scared off Quinn or Bella. Bella might just kill me because she is a Axe murder and it be somewhat quick. But Quinn will torture me along with other unpleasant things
Fear not the MILF on Unicorn will save you!

itsnora.jpg

also the Unciron ain't amused by this

horseeye.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Anyone else think Jill and Bella used to bump biscuits?

There's the argument in bed with them and Jill goes to the couch with MC, then Bella says something to herself about doing things with a friend and student. (we're supposed to assume MC but i think its about Jill)

During the flashback to Rusty hitting on Jill, Jill shoots him down and walks away with Bella (there's no way to tell its Bella because most of her face is off screen but the hairstyle hints at it)

What did Jill and Bianca do drunk in the barn?

At the Halloween party she didn't even flinch at Sage's comment about making out with Maya.

Its only stated the MC is the closest shes been with a guy, not in general.
I think what happened with Bella is similar to what happened with the MC the first time they sleep together.
A highly repressed woman humped during the night the other person in bed, except unlike mr MC, Bella woke up and reacted to it, leading then to the scene where the 2 discuss about it during the night and Jill leaves the bed.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm Magnar due to the name?
A tiny part of me was thinking Lily, but then I told myself... Bella consider her one of her top 3 students, her, Ashley and Derek.
I don't know if it is Lily. She's shown to be pretty intelligent and not someone who would necessarily need to cheat in order to get good grades. But I don't think we actually know how well she's doing in school, objectively. Anyway, the fact that Derek is on the list of the students that Bella considers to be in her top 3 should tell you that it could actually be Lily, since Bella wouldn't have a clue that she's cheating even if she is. (Or didn't have a clue, before her and Professor Hoff started looking into it.)
It's not Lily. I asked her and she wouldn't lie. I looked deep into her eyes to check the truth and .................................

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ricthequick
4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes