DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I wonder what they fathers reaction is gonna be when we bring home Bella that is knocked up . One one hand I think he is gonna be happy and excited for the MC. On the other he might be jealous he gives me the vibe that he would love a piece of Bella.
The game will cover MC's first year of college at best, might cover even less than that.
You might get an epilogue where it fast forwards into his working adult life if you're lucky, with some sneak peeks of important moments with him and your chosen LI, but no way you'll see detailed scenes such as Neil's reaction to a pregnant LI.
I'd need to see it to believe it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The game will cover MC's first year of college at best, might cover even less than that.
You might get an epilogue where it fast forwards into his working adult life if you're lucky, with some sneak peeks of important moments with him and your chosen LI, but no way you'll see detailed scenes such as Neil's reaction to a pregnant LI.
I'd need to see it to believe it.
it was more of a joke than something serious cause yeah I dont think we will ever see that scene. Besides I don't like Bella as a LI

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I'm not the one who started talking about how she instills fear.
I just agreed with the opinion of many.:rolleyes:
Bella is not scary! She's a sweet, caring woman who is very passionate about her loved ones. She just has an icy demeanor that instills a sense of awe, and can be very erotic if used correctly.

There's a scientific term for the feeling you get from being with Bella.
1000076523.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
To be honest I have no idea it's a gif I got randomly. :HideThePain:
Well lets just say I watched alot of Alexis Texas videos when I was in high school and they loved to use that camera angle in alot of her vidoes haha that and it seems very famillar

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes