Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well lets just say I watched alot of Alexis Texas videos when I was in high school and they loved to use that camera angle in alot of her vidoes haha that and it seems very famillar
jesus, I haven't seen a video of alexis in a while, is she still making videos or has she retired?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Gigantic Asses have a lot of good articles?
There was a fascinating interview with Dr. Erin Macdonald about astrophysics, and an insightful study about what your taste in women says about you. For example, men who enjoy beautiful women with big tits and asses are considered quite intelligent ;)

Reactions: TREXrg

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain the idea that he is very smart, he just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Thats not how storytelling works, if you constantly portray him as drooling moron, having tertiary characters tell you he is actually smart means squat.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain that idea he is very smart, just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Thats not how storytelling works, if you constantly portray him as drooling moron, having tertiary characters tell you he is actually smart means squat.
What if he's actually the villain of the story and is just playing the fool in front of everyone

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain that idea he is very smart, just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Derek is not a genius, he's just good at cheating. Derek is so retarded that on isabella's route, the moron confesses all his cheating tricks to her. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes