Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Derek is a weird best friend for me. When he is funny he is funny as hell but when he isn't he is just Derek doing Derek things. But I always find his shirts funny

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain the idea that he is very smart, he just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Thats not how storytelling works, if you constantly portray him as drooling moron, having tertiary characters tell you he is actually smart means squat.
he is a ducking genius, just somehow cant help his sister...
his best idea, let dad to beat Maya and during that time buy some ticket to win lottery. do you see now how big genius is he? :ROFLMAO:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Bella definetly has a bit of an advantage on the scare factor:
View attachment 3867670
Wow, I didn't realise she had such a big tongue... :p
if im being honest Lilly to me probably has the best titties in the game. Josy and Sages aren't bad either but just something about how they look I fucken love. Everyone else has mostly forgettable titties to me. Tho im not a Bobba guy either so size doesn't matter to me haha

Edit also forgot about Nicole she has some nice ones too but everyone else's I barley remember
You missed one of my favourite pairs in the game:
1721975014641.png
Of course he would love a piece of Bella. :p Anyone with eyes would love a piece of Bella. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, fine, I wouldn't reject her, but I wouldn't actively pursue her either. She's too oversized for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes