Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Nora is not a milf since she has no children yet, the correct denomination would be a cougar. :geek:
View attachment 3867678
you sir are correct tho cause im lazy as fuck I put all older women in the milf category when it comes to AVN's any how haha... especially if they give off the milfy vibe haha
CILF needs to be a thing. ;)

I just realized something Lilly has some what small titties too from what I can recall. I'm gonna boop her titties too.
If by small you mean perfect, then yes, yes she does. :p

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If by small you mean perfect, then yes, yes she does. :p
if im being honest Lilly to me probably has the best titties in the game. Josy and Sages aren't bad either but just something about how they look I fucken love. Everyone else has mostly forgettable titties to me. Tho im not a Bobba guy either so size doesn't matter to me haha

Edit also forgot about Nicole she has some nice ones too but everyone else's I barley remember

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
you sir are correct tho cause im lazy as fuck I put all older women in the milf category when it comes to AVN's any how haha... especially if they give off the milfy vibe haha
Yeah, I can't blame you, there's isabella who also looks like a milf but she's a cougar. :KEK:
Aku.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She will be a milf, that is a fact ;)
I wonder what they fathers reaction is gonna be when we bring home Bella that is knocked up . One one hand I think he is gonna be happy and excited for the MC. On the other he might be jealous he gives me the vibe that he would love a piece of Bella.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i just got an idea. as was mentioned before, Cammy is maybe pregnant. what if it from Burke? we know Burke have problems about raising other's kids as own kids, he did it only for Jade who cant be pregnant. he did his best, but he want own kid.
he wished good luck to Jade about find any evidence his cheating (with students) it would be perfect match for the story. make connets between Quinn's thread and Jade's thread. and ofc start a new Sage thread where she has a falling aparts family + asshole brother and has her friend/vice president as a traiter. only stabil point in her life is mc brain, shit, i mean mc dick, fuck, i mean mc heart/friendship.
+ Maya will know what was this "free tution for hots" so she will feel, her dad is chasing her to prostitution.
ah, i am thinking too much:sick:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I wonder what they fathers reaction is gonna be when we bring home Bella that is knocked up . One one hand I think he is gonna be happy and excited for the MC. On the other he might be jealous he gives me the vibe that he would love a piece of Bella.
Of course he would love a piece of Bella. :p Anyone with eyes would love a piece of Bella. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes