KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
This is why I'm still optimistic about the time frame for release. If you collage together all the updates so far it feels very "everything but the core free-roam" has been effectively finished at this point. The fact all the misc stuff that usually only gets done towards the end (and makes it feel like a slog) was done first instead gives development a feeling of "downhill from here".
Dont forget about the 37 animations in the queue rn and the ~100 left to pose and that should take around 5 months to render (non stop), but that will probably take longer since DPC still has to pose (not much of a issue) and render over 2K static that while won't take much time, will increase the animation render time even further.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Dont forget about the 37 animations in the queue rn and the ~100 left to pose and that should take around 5 months to render (non stop), but that will probably take longer since DPC still has to pose (not much of a issue) and render over 2K static that while won't take much time, will increase the animation render time even further.
I think there’s a translation error there though. Remember that the 220 animations so far was AFTER merging an unknown amount of files. So it may be quicker to render the 100 pre-merge count left.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I needed a small break from writing a few days ago and wanted to create a new avatar for fun. But the result was too good. I now know I unintentionally created the art assets for the Steam/GOG store pages for Season 3.

Once I realized this, I spent some extra time on it and designed a fitting logotype, too. I created all the store assets in a day and a half, and they came out fantastic. I'm so pleased with the result.

I can't show you these yet, but I can reveal that Sage will be the banner girl for Season 3. Now that this work is done, I've saved myself from that stress and work down the road.
I'm really curious about this, because while I like the Season 2 one I think it doesn't really give a good impression about what the game is even about.
2dfb467dc102043981e1778f2f0b8f678c9b9566.jpg

Fercho2020

Mar 19, 2020
I had problems playing with mods in my saves and by mistake I deleted them I don't have them anymore

What SteveyP posted could help me play season 3?

And if that's how I do it, the truth is that I didn't understand if I already explain it :v

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I think there’s a translation error there though. Remember that the 220 animations so far was AFTER merging an unknown amount of files. So it may be quicker to render the 100 pre-merge count left.
DPC has said that EP 11 will have more animations than EP 10, so over 335.

Currently there should be around 235 rendered animations, plus the 37 in the queue plus the 100 he still needs to pose/render.

Sure, some of them are very short & will be merged, but doesn't change the fact that it still a lot of work.

My current estimate for the update is very late december/early january.

I had problems playing with mods in my saves and by mistake I deleted them I don't have them anymore

What SteveyP posted could help me play season 3?

And if that's how I do it, the truth is that I didn't understand if I already explain it :v
yes, just download his saves and put them in the game files, there is a save file there.

I'm really curious about this, because while I like the Season 2 one I think it doesn't really give a good impression about what the game is even about.
View attachment 3870609
Gotta agree with you, this is a terrible marketing render, even if I like J/M.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Sales about to go to the moon with Sage on the cover after the lesbians got beaten by Freshwoman:sick:, objectively the #1 most overrated piece of trash in the genre. :cautious: :Kappa:

But, but... It has awesome player choices like "will I leave my shoes on to have sex or not" Spoiler: if you choose take them off, game says fuck off, they're staying on.

Meanwhile BaDik has boring ones like will I stick my dick in Sages pussy or ass? Spoiler: Why not both?

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes