KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have seen the truth, brothers.
Gracious Divine Quinn has sent me a revelation. o_O:oops:
Every time Darkwen says Alady, it's actually praising the Divine Quinn, not some migrant from Mexico, Jose. :love:
He'll deny it, of course, but it doesn't matter. :cautious:
Praise the Divine Quinn ! :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now and forever and ever.
Amen. :rolleyes:
y9k (1).gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It'd be pretty fucking funny if Maya gets buttfucked senseless—which I know she will love ;)—and after seeing how Maya is left a drooling mess with her asshole turned into the perfect cocksleeve, and cum flowing out endlessly, Josy decides an anal pounding doesn't look fun anymore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3881905
There no way Maya doing anal before Josy, unless it comes down to picking one. Josy will love anal

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Every time Darkwen says Alady, he's just trying to convince himself that Josy is A Lady and not A Laddie.
He'll deny it, of course, but it doesn't matter.
He also denied Josy being scared of heights and blood but obviously tried to explain it away. I don't understand his kind of people, he's literally trying to make Josy into something that she's not. How hard can it be to accept her despite her flaws? He's kind of blind to what Josy actually is like as a person, is refusing to accept that and will always deny it by calling her "perfect in every way". Seems like he just can't allow himself to like the character to that extent unless she's absolutely flawless and perfect. DW is somewhat narcissistic, I guess.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes she will. I actually believe that there will be a "bad" ending (or good, depends on your perspective) where Josy ends up on Pink Rose.
They either getting anal at the same time but there is no chance in hell that Maya will do anal before Josy. Josy is the one that push Maya to be more sexual along with MC

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
He also denied Josy being scared of heights and blood but obviously tried to explain it away. I don't understand his kind of people, he's literally trying to make Josy into something that she's not. How hard can it be to accept her despite her flaws? He's kind of blind to what Josy actually is like as a person, is refusing to accept that and will always deny it by calling her "perfect in every way". Seems like he just can't allow himself to like the character to that extent unless she's absolutely flawless and perfect. DW is somewhat narcissistic, I guess.
Personally I like the guy but I do wish he'd stop with the schtick at times and discuss more openly.

Kind of like Dali in that when he didn't post batshit insane theories he actually had decent insight.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I never said Josy isn't scared of heights because she is. What I said was it funny and cute that Josy is scared of height. Being scared of heights isn't a flaw Josy is perfect in every way :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Personally I like the guy but I do wish he'd stop with the schtick at times and discuss more openly.

Kind of like Dali in that when he didn't post batshit insane theories he actually had decent insight.
Yeah, dalli_x had real gold mines occasionally. He'd post the craziest shit most of the time that was so far-fetched you'd be left wondering how the fuck he even came up with it, even though he sometimes explained it in his posts. But when he actually tried and left all the absurdity out of it, he had a few theories that I have to admit were borderline brilliant.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, dalli_x had real gold mines occasionally. He'd post the craziest shit most of the time that was so far-fetched you'd be left wondering how the fuck he even came up with it, even though he sometimes explained it in his posts. But when he actually tried and left all the absurdity out of it, he had a few theories that I have to admit were borderline brilliant.
drugs, the place needs him hope Dalli comes back

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That's true, turbo virgin Jill "took something" and was automatically safe, and "100% lesbian last week" Maya was having unprotected sex for a while.
Probably, morning-after pill. But DPC should have made a dialogue for ultra-chick (saint) playthrough where MC haven't had sex with any girl (except Zoey in the past). I did this playthrough and felt offended by Jill doubting me :cautious:

I ATE MY OWN CUM FOR HER IN CUM-PETITION SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK QUINN AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAYS ME??? This breaks my heart you know? :cry:
Minor comment, but ignoring typical AVN logic for a minute, the average chance from getting knocked up from unprotected sex is about 5% for young people (though it fluctuates from like <1% to around 20% depending on the woman's stage of her cycle). Multiple instances in a single day doesn't increase this much either.

So yeah, relatively low, but I'd still be encouraging the use of morning after pill, which reduces this chance by around 95% if taken within 24 hours.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
How to win while playing tennis? I played three rounds, of which I managed to win only the first one. In the rest of the rounds, I had a steady loss, no matter how fast and accurately I hit the "hit" button. Is this a bug?

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes