Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
How to win while playing tennis? I played three rounds, of which I managed to win only the first one. In the rest of the rounds, I had a steady loss, no matter how fast and accurately I hit the "hit" button. Is this a bug?
I'm pretty sure the "hard" mode is programmed to go to three rounds tied even with perfect play. And then you have to win tiebreaker.

On easy, I always win 40-0, and did the same in the first round on hard. But then it tied it up even when hitting every single shot near-perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mangosok

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
Its sad to see the ratings drop for this game, which used to be awesome. Let's face it, if you started on season 1 and want to continue, you have to be a damn programmer to figure out how to merge the seasons to keep going. I've deleted and reinstalled at least5 times to keep my game going but the software just isn't user friendly for those of us who didn't get a degree in IT.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Its sad to see the ratings drop for this game, which used to be awesome. Let's face it, if you started on season 1 and want to continue, you have to be a damn programmer to figure out how to merge the seasons to keep going. I've deleted and reinstalled at least5 times to keep my game going but the software just isn't user friendly for those of us who didn't get a degree in IT.
Season 3 should be installed in separate folder, not merged into Season 1-2 folder. You get a save file at the end of Season 2 that you import into Season 3.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
download first two season they come together then when done with ep8 make it will tell you how to do it then download season 3 import save there a big ass button that says import after 2 seconds later your playing.
IF THIS IS TO HARD DON'T PLAY BECAUSE YOUR NOT SMARTER THEN A ROCK but I say it lovingly

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
So next chapter will be january? A whole year for 1 episode? I don't follow dev news, did DPC had to take a break or something? Hope it delivers because man he made more money in that time that I did last decade.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So next chapter will be january? A whole year for 1 episode? I don't follow dev news, did DPC had to take a break or something? Hope it delivers because man he made more money in that time that I did last decade.
that's standard for him. He delivers on alot of content however. Usually every LI and most side girls. Last update was around 6000 renders. Not to mention all the branching

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Personally I like the guy but I do wish he'd stop with the schtick at times and discuss more openly.

Kind of like Dali in that when he didn't post batshit insane theories he actually had decent insight.
I've seen him have actual conversations with no alady nonsense a few times, it's quite refreshing. I think I've had a discussions with him that weren't just memery.
But then the moon rises once more...
Aladywolf.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Sage is like a female MC, just has that unspoken rizz :cool:
And most of his rizz is just being handsome and well hung :ROFLMAO:
She is a tall redhead with a well-proportioned ass and a nice pair of breasts who likes to dress provocatively. She doesn't need Rizz she is the Rizz. Her Rizz is so strong that maya and josy have to hold back the urge to ask for a threesome with her every day.
Sage.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes