AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm thinking about catching up with Being a Dik. Haven't played it for 3 years or so.
Will my old saves work or will I have to start over? Dunno if anything has been overhauled.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I know your joking but I like that she says that it's oddly comforting. And it adds to her character.
She says it lovingly :giggle:
I love the throuple, but sometimes it really is a shame that there isn't a solo route for Maya. She's just so sweet, I want to hold her :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be her idiot any time.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
She is a tall redhead with a well-proportioned ass and a nice pair of breasts who likes to dress provocatively. She doesn't need Rizz she is the Rizz. Her Rizz is so strong that maya and josy have to hold back the urge to ask for a threesome with her every day.
View attachment 3883718
One of my long-term goals as MC on the MJ throuple path is to convince them they really don't need to fight that urge.

P.S. Did I mention we were fuckbuddies for a while before I committed to you two? If you need me there to help break the ice, I totally wouldn't mind. Honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She is a tall redhead with a well-proportioned ass and a nice pair of breasts who likes to dress provocatively. She doesn't need Rizz she is the Rizz. Her Rizz is so strong that maya and josy have to hold back the urge to ask for a threesome with her every day.
View attachment 3883718
Even if she looked like Wendy, Sage still exudes rizz. On top of being smart, funny, loyal, loving, caring and even angry (it's cute!), Sage is just wonderful :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Wouldn´t it be funny if DPC said: " You know what? There will be no more continuous updates. I´m going to do the whole story and when it´s done, I´ll drop it here". I wonder how many years it would take.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Wouldn´t it be funny if DPC said: " You know what? There will be no more continuous updates. I´m going to do the whole story and when it´s done, I´ll drop it here". I wonder how many years it would take.
So many that he'd be completely oblivious to it and then be like: "It's been 5 years already?! I can't believe it... it's been a journey.". At that point, EP12 will finally be done.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So many that he'd be completely oblivious to it and then be like: "It's been 5 years already?! I can't believe it... it's been a journey.". At that point, EP12 will finally be done.
10 years or forever
1000076743.png

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes