Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You may eat as many watermelons as you want, but you still can't compare to the Great Joshy, the world's first professional cummy sommelier, who is able to catch even subtle notes of Jacob or Derek from a week ago in Arieth's pussy. :WeSmart:
View attachment 3889733
Now I'm thinking of Arieth again. She is so wasted on this game she should be in one of those romantic sharing games.
I've never wanted a girl to be a LI as much as I want her to be.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now I'm thinking of Arieth again. She is so wasted on this game she should be in one of those romantic sharing games.
I've never wanted a girl to be a LI as much as I want her to be.
not gonna lie Joshy first time I saw her I was like I want something with this girl. Then she got crabs and I will like I still want to fuck her at least on one save. As in part I think be funny to get a STD like the other DIK's but also her path would be funny.

Reactions: Joshy92
Jul 5, 2020
Going into this interlude, there's one mystery that I have absolutely zero clue on, and that's Chad and who blackmailed him (and Dawe I guess, but I don't think he was really shocked Arieth was cheating on him, if he even really cared). More importantly what the blackmail entailed and the entire purpose of it.

Like I get it, he's gay. That's supposed to be the revelation, and he was dating Troy in secret. But was it really just photos of him and Troy? What were the demands? It had to be someone who wanted to fuck with either him or get him to break up with Sage. Another thing I don't get is Sarah and (especially) Melanie's relation to Chad's secret. I had a guess but like, is Melanie Troy's sister?

Then there's whoever gave Troy the black eye and stole MC's guitar. Chad gave it to Sage but I doubt he'd assault his own lover like that, and knowing more about their situation, it makes it weirder if Chad were to know that it was the MC that was posted up as Troy's roommate at the start of the year. So I'm just even more confused by the whole debacle.
The one blackmailing the tri-alphas are probably the same person who leaked the Cathy picture and trashed the mansion. I wouldn't suprised if it's Vinny and Nick helps him.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It is curious that after the fight against chad, none of the subsequent opponents show signs of damage to the face if we win the fight.:unsure:
screenshot0033.png

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes