Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

I've mostly been writing this week. I'm getting close to the end of the free roam events, but I have around 10 events left to write before it's wrapped up.

I also finished the remaining environment work by making more renders for the free roam. It took a bit longer than I expected because I had to manage 60-ish characters and revisit the drawing board with how they should be placed and moved around.

While I will continue to write more next week, I will also start working again on static renders. Now that I have written a lot of dialogue, I have the recipe for the renders in place.

I've tried to compare the current size of the free roam I'm working on to that of other episodes to get an estimated render count for it. 1100-1400 is a fair guess for the events I've written. After all is written, it will probably be in the upper range.

It will feel good to return to creating art after a couple of weeks of work focusing on writing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I've mostly been writing this week. I'm getting close to the end of the free roam events, but I have around 10 events left to write before it's wrapped up.

I also finished the remaining environment work by making more renders for the free roam. It took a bit longer than I expected because I had to manage 60-ish characters and revisit the drawing board with how they should be placed and moved around.

While I will continue to write more next week, I will also start working again on static renders. Now that I have written a lot of dialogue, I have the recipe for the renders in place.

I've tried to compare the current size of the free roam I'm working on to that of other episodes to get an estimated render count for it. 1100-1400 is a fair guess for the events I've written. After all is written, it will probably be in the upper range.

It will feel good to return to creating art after a couple of weeks of work focusing on writing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So this free roam is somewhere around the size of the dorm party probably bigger but somewhere around there

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes