mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She didn't do absolutely nothing, she manipulated her friends into doing everything for her.
Sage approached Maya about the HOTs and got a sob story instead and decided to help her.

And when Sage and Jill started trying to figure it out and was asking Maya tough questions she started crying to get sympathy points.
Maya can’t fix her problems on her own, which causes people to come to her help. That’s not the same as being a manipulator.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
DrPinkCake said:
I've tried to compare the current size of the free roam I'm working on to that of other episodes to get an estimated render count for it. 1100-1400 is a fair guess for the events I've written. After all is written, it will probably be in the upper range.
He's acting like it's a good thing he's doing there. The free roams are shit and just time wasters. Why is he trying so hard to make this game bad?

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
He's acting like it's a good thing he's doing there. The free roams are shit and just time wasters. Why is he trying so hard to make this game bad?
Some people like the free roams, some people don't. They don't make the game objectively bad, just subjectively. However looking at the sales, sub count, and all that stuff - One could argue it makes the game very good. I am rather nor here or there on them. Doesn't bother me. however it is irrelevant what we say here on the matter. DPC has an army of yes men on his discord who want more of one thing - So that is, generally, what happens.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I liked the shorter free roam events in the game like the dorm party. But yeah, he'll always talk like everything that he's currently focused on is good and that it's so much fun for him to create that stuff. The words in these status updates don't give us much information about anything, only the numbers do. All those long texts he writes are just for paraphrasing the same stuff he's always said in these updates before. Every time he gets a new idea and implements it in the game, his Discord mods will tell him that he needs to do more of that because they know that he's only looking for confirmation so that he can keep it up and has made himself believe that that's all the "criticism" he needs.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes