ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Just gonna throw this out there because I want to.

1. Sage - 9.8/10
2. Isabella - 9.7/10
3. Josy - 9/10
4. Jill - 4/10
5. Maya - 1/10

Also Sandy and Riona are 10/10
Oooh yeah, that list is way out of order here let me show you:
1: Maya 10/10
2: Sage 10/10
3: Josy 7/10
4: Jill 4/10
5: Isabella 2/10

Riona is absolutely a 10/10 but sandys in the negatives sorry! :cry:
She didn't do absolutely nothing, she manipulated her friends into doing everything for her.
You mean couldn't figure out a way to help herself and accepted the help of people who cared about her and her predicament?
There's nothing shameful about needing/accepting help, and theres no shame in offering help.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You mean couldn't figure out a way to help herself and accepted the help of people who cared about her and her predicament?
There's nothing shameful about needing/accepting help, and theres no shame in offering help.
Maya never manipulated anyone into helping her. I think it's just that the game is written in a way where you have to help Maya and that's part of the reason that some people feel this way, that she's manipulating them into helping her by making people feel bad for her or something. The MC himself essentially forced it out of Maya to tell him what kinds of problems she's having to deal with. I'm not saying it wouldn't have come out anyway, but that Maya was definitely hesitant to tell anybody about it in the beginning before the MC even knew and she still is when it comes to involving other people in it like Jill or Bella.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Maya never manipulated anyone into helping her. I think it's just that the game is written in a way where you have to help Maya and that's part of the reason that some people feel this way, that she's manipulating them into helping her by making people feel bad for her or something. The MC himself essentially forced it out of Maya to tell him what kinds of problems she's having to deal with. I'm not saying it wouldn't have come out anyway, but that Maya was definitely hesitant to tell anybody about it in the beginning before the MC even knew and she still is when it comes to involving other people in it like Jill or Bella.
Yeah it's a common issue in AVNs, it's got to be hard to find a balance between choices and the story you want to tell. I usually chafe at not being given choices myself, but her's is a situation I wouldn't hesitate to offer my assistance, regardless of romantic entanglement.

Reactions: KaiserST and Rehwyn

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Oooh yeah, that list is way out of order here let me show you:
1: Maya 10/10
2: Sage 10/10
3: Josy 7/10
4: Jill 4/10
5: Isabella 2/10

Riona is absolutely a 10/10 but sandys in the negatives sorry! :cry:

Oh yeah, your list is pure garbage. Let me show you the true order of beauty:

1. Madam Rose 10/10
2. Madam Rose 10/10
3. Madam Rose 10/10
4. Madam Rose 10/10
5. Madam Rose 10/10
6. Everyone else - trash 0/10

giphy.gif

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, the thing with the way it's written is the MC isn't a full on blank slate; he has his own thoughts and feelings; you just control and influence how he handles situations (nice guy or blunt and confrontational).

Regardless of how he feels about Maya and Josy he still treats them as friends since Maya basically gave him a place to stay when he had nowhere else to turn to after his fight with Troy and the DIKs leaving him naked to fend for himself, so he feels he owes it to her to help her when he can, even if he drops any and all romantic interest for her.

The only thing that feels a bit forced in the trio's interactions regardless of paths is Josy's confused drama with MC because she still has feelings for him. But that's the college drama life.

Some people like the free roams, some people don't. They don't make the game objectively bad, just subjectively. However looking at the sales, sub count, and all that stuff - One could argue it makes the game very good. I am rather nor here or there on them. Doesn't bother me. however it is irrelevant what we say here on the matter. DPC has an army of yes men on his discord who want more of one thing - So that is, generally, what happens.
Me. I actually like the free roams. I love the little details added to the scenery based on context. No one would have pointed out that Tommy's needle went missing from his room after the power outage in episode 9 without that detail actually being added; you get to see people get more thrashed during parties or other stuff altering in the level as the exploration goes on... and honestly even if you hate the Free Roam you can breeze right through them. So what if you don't get all the renders or all the optional side-girl scenes? That's why they're optional.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
I still don't know who I would like to have a relationship with in the game. I like Sage, but she reminds me of my university love interest, who fell for the abuser. Jill seems too perfect. Because of this, it feels kind of unrealistic. Do people like her even exist? In general, I like everyone. Perhaps this is a natural human need for a HAREM.

Feb 19, 2021
I still don't know who I would like to have a relationship with in the game. I like Sage, but she reminds me of my university love interest, who fell for the abuser. Jill seems too perfect. Because of this, it feels kind of unrealistic. Do people like her even exist? In general, I like everyone. Perhaps this is a natural human need for a HAREM.
Jill is far from perfect.

Feb 19, 2021
Ok, then don't. From what I've seen in 7.5 episodes, I can't say anything bad about her. But what happens to her in the story makes me regret if I choose someone else instead of her.
Unlike other LIs you basically have to be on her path to see her biggest faults. She is quite reclusive about her personal life and that really shows if you aren't on her path.

Reactions: 7thOmen

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Jill would be near perfect if she wasn't so damn naive. She thinks the simple solutions are often the better ones cuz it's by the book and the right thing to do. Sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing to do, like bringing the MC and Chad into the office after their fight. Even on the DIK path I was like "Man, this isn't how I'd want Chad to lose out, I'm not some snitch." And then there's her getting all emotional after finding out it was the MC and Derek who broke into the mansion during Hell Week. Even if you didn't steal her money she still accuses the MC of stealing her panties even if he claims he didn't, she storms off disappointed like her close friend betrayed her without believing him. Like, what?

Maya and Josy just have way too much baggage. I get their schtick, I get the appeal. But the path itself is a huge commitment because instead of other potential events the game goes "oh yeah, you're on this path, you get to hang out with just these two for this segment".

Bella is one of the nicer ones. Her glare scares my soul though.

Sage is probably the most down to earth ones and her baggage is kinda hanging by her sleeve so it's not overly buried. Oh no, the real baggage is her family. You can also just pick the Single route and get to have guilt-free sex with all the side chicks (and ultimately take Tommy and Derek's advice of being free and without the burden while you can).

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes